♡ Professional Heartbreaker ♡

In the dimness of the penthouse, smoke could be seen twirling upward. The scent of pine infiltrated the air as marijuana burned from within a rolled white paper. Her lungs filled with the heavenly drug as she began to be lost in a state of euphoria. She passed on the joint to her companion.

His lucid eyes were a strange color of red, one that rivaled the color of a scarlet rose or crimson blood. His dark hair was tousled to the side, revealing his chiseled face. Various tattoos were etched onto his skin, his half-naked body revealing his muscular form. He was handsome, that was no doubt.

His half-lidded eyes stared at the young woman as he took a long, slow drag of the cannabis. Iridescent floral lace was stitched perfectly into lingerie, her bralette reflecting a mixture of a classic corset with a modern silhouette. Its thin-strapped revealed the smooth (s/c) skin of her cleavage and collarbones. Matching her lingerie was her soft iridescent gloves, which stretched from the tips of her fingers all the way to her bicep, and high heels.

He inhaled the last bit of the joint, making (Y/N) pout, "Come on, , why'd you gotta be a dick?"

Killian chuckles, a deep rumbling from his chest. He gently cups the woman's face and envelopes her lips upon her own. Parting open her lips, Killian allows the smoke to transfer to her mouth. With a smile upon her lips, (Y/N) pulls away with a smirk and blows the smoke in her lover's face.

The tattooed man grunts playfully, wrapping a strong arm around her waist and tugging her towards her chest.

"Is that my Valentine's Day gift?" (Y/N) laughs, a melodic sound in Kilian's ears.

"What?" he teases, "Was the diamond ears you got on not enough?"

(Y/N)'s mouth fell open before she scoffs, "That's not the point."

Killian briefly pecks her lips before lifting himself off the couch. From the living room of the penthouse, he enters a nearby kitchen. After throwing away the finished joint, he pulls out a large edible bouquet from the fridge. He presents a series of chocolate flowers with fondant centers and chocolate-dipped strawberries to the girl. A floral bouquet with a box of chocolates would have been cheaper, but he wanted to see the joy in her eyes once she saw her gift.

(Y/N) plucks a strawberry and immediately devours it. She moans, "Chocolate -- a first-way ticket to a girl's heart."

Kilian sits back on the couch. The ends of his lips curl into a smirk, "So, where's my gift?"

A mischievous glow flickered in the girl's (e/c) eyes. She gingerly moves onto the man's lap, straddling his body. White symbolizes purity and innocence, its colorful meaning contrasted with her ivory-colored nightwear. The innocent-faced (y/N) was a minx in disguise.

As Kilian instinctively embraced the girl in his arms, (Y/N) ran her hands down his tattooed body, his skin etched with designs of oni and dragon creatures with flowers, clouds, and bold black backgrounds. A pleasurable shiver ran down Kilian's spine as (Y/N) muttered, her lips teasing against his, "Isn't it obvious?"

It took no time for Killian to pick the young woman up. Like a feral animal, he growls as he continuously kisses the young woman before tossing her upon the large mattress in his bedroom.

start of nsfw

The full moon gently glows through the large windows of the bedroom. The bed was mounted upon a wooden headboard with plush pillows and soft blankets. Bronze-colored furniture, two armchairs, were placed beside the window with a nightstand between them. Upon the opposite side of the room was a couch with its own blanket.

(Y/N) bit at her lip as she felt a pleasurable surge throughout her body and an uncomfortable warmth between her legs. Killian notes her flushed cheeks and glazed over (e/c) eyes. He unbuckles his belt and takes off the rest of his clothes.