【 Drabbles/Canons】| Fojan Barack

The enormous hall was decorated beautifully with marble mural floors and various chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Red curtains aligned the large windows and open doorways with stall candelabras lined against the dark silver walls and sconce mounted on the golden columns. Various men and women were on the marble dance floor, all dressed in their finest clothes.

donned a buttoned shirt, his collar tied by a graceful bow tie. Over his attire, he donned a perfectly tailored jacket. The 4 buttons of his jacket were all buttoned up with the exception of one, a subtle touch of nonchalance that worked well. His shoes were the darkest shade of black that glistened from their polished leather.

Fojan was perfectly dressed for his daughter's grand birthday celebration. It was going to be her first-ever birthday, a celebration to commemorate a year of her birth. The little girl had her mother's (h/c) and (s/c) skin, yet had her father's violet eyes. The baby beamed at her father and squealed upon receiving a kiss on her chubby cheek.

Fojan stood upon a tall balcony with two winding stairwells on each of its sides, his daughter in his arms. The audience keenly watched him as the young man leaned over the balcony railing to announce, "My esteemed guests, I thank you all for coming to my daughter's birthday. Today marks her first birthday. She is my greatest joy in life and I am proud to have her."

Glancing to the stairway next to the balcony, Fojan waited patiently for another to arrive. He purses his lips into a frown. The mother of his child made no appearance. Forcing a smile before his guests, Fojan lies, "Celebrate to your heart's content! I must put my daughter to bed, it's getting past her bedtime."

The audience all gushed and cooed as they noticed the little baby release a yawn. As Fojan turned to leave, the audience returned to their festivities and music soon erupted from the silence.

Trailing up the stairwell, Fojan weaved through the gorgeous labyrinth of his estate's hallways. He finally appears before a simple pair of white doors. He creaks it open, appearing in his and (Y/N)'s shared bedroom.

The bedroom was dimly lit, light only shone through the full moon that projected from the balcony doors. The walls were a dark shade of brown with silver outlines and a chandelier hanging over the large bed. The mattress was mounted upon a wooden headboard with plush pillows, soft fur blankets, and gray curtains hanging from the bed frame.

There he found a young woman on the floor.

The dress was off-shouldered and flowed down into an elegant jewel neckline. Its sensual fit emphasizes the curves of her body elegantly. The sequin and beads were perfectly embroidered along its bodice and skirt, making her shimmer in the moonlight. The skirts of her dress were splayed along the floor as she sat there, lazily leaning her back against the side of the bed.

An unbearable year had passed since (Y/N) was trapped beside Fojan. Her mental state began to slowly deteriorate and no matter how hard Fojan tried to get her attention, she ignored him. Fojan always found (Y/N)] often drunk and barely ever sober. So it didn't surprise him to see the love of his life with a bottle of whiskey at her side.

"(Y/N)?" Fojan called out to her, "You're late. The party started hours ago..."

She didn't answer him. Glancing at her hands, Fojan found a guitar. It was a shade of deep caramel, one he had gifted her. She fiddles with the tuners silently.

"You were supposed to celebrate with us," Fojan gestured to himself and their daughter, "Nasya wanted her mother with her."

Once again, she doesn't answer.