Cheater, Cheater

In the room that is twilight and shadow, a young man wraps his arms around the woman. Her hands slink through his dark hair as his lips devoured her own. Their clothes had come undone, scattered upon the bedroom floor. He moans, and his lustful half-lidded blue orbs were beautiful to her.

But his voice uttered out something foreign to her. It was another woman's name. "(Y/N)..." he groaned lowly.

The blonde-haired woman shoves him aside. "(Y/N)?"

"What?" the young man spoke in a daze.

"," his girlfriend pulls back, "You said your ex's name..."

"Did I?" Salem recoiled. He shakes his head, "No, I didn't." He attempts to kiss her again, dipping his head towards her, "Come on--"

"Ugh!" the young woman shoves his aside. She shoots up out of the bed and seizes her clothes.

As she began to angrily throw them on, Salem attempted to calm her down. "Jean, look," Salem sighed, "It was a mistake. I'm so fucking sorry."

Jean storms out of the bedroom, leaving Salem to chase after her with his blanket wrapped around his waist.

"Let's talk about this!" he tries to call out to her.

Instead, Salem is cut off by the sound of his front door slamming shut.

"Damn," Salem overhears a woman curse, "You really pissed her off."

Whipping around, Salem finds a young (h/c)-haired woman sitting upon his living room couch. "You should really redecorate the place," (Y/N) joked, "You haven't touched a thing since I left."

Salem clutches the blanket draped around his hips, guilt gnawed at him as he felt his cock throb just at the mere sight of his ex-girlfriend.

"W-What are you doing here...?"

"I wanted to see you," (Y/N) smiled deviously. She stood from her seat and strode toward her former lover, "I missed you." Her sultry voice made Salem's heart skip a beat. (Y/N) held his face gently in her smaller hands, her touch bringing a euphoria he hadn't felt in such a long time.

"Fucking hell," he curses, "I shouldn't be doing this."

A surge of urgency overcame Salem and his will instantly faded away. His hands were quick to remove (Y/N)'s clothes.

NSFW

Salem could feel (Y/N)'s (s/c) skin grow hot beneath him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Salem carries (Y/N) to the couch. He lets her fall with a playful bounce, making her release a giggle. His blue orbs fall upon her naked form. His mind etched the image eternally into his thoughts, ridding any idea of the betrayal he would inflict upon Jean.

(Y/N) was donned in black lace, so soft over her skin and her hair caressing the cheeks of her face. Salem presses wet kisses upon the nape of her neck, leaving little marks as a reminder of him. Her hand tugs upon his hair, making him groan. She guides his face, moving him down her collarbone and to her breasts.

Her spine arches as Salem sucks upon her flesh. He toys with her breast, his tongue twirling against her sensitive nipples. Pulling his head away, (Y/N) slams her lips upon his own before pushing him to lay down on the couch.