꧁•⊹٭ The Captain's Little Dancer ٭⊹•꧂

Part Two (Final)

Music stirred in the air, silencing the men and women for just a moment. and his crew always came just (Y/N)'s shows always begun. The same jiggling chains bound to her wrist and ankles may have made the audience swoon, but Hadeon always hated it. He offered to buy (Y/N)'s freedom from Madam Achlys, but she refused.

"I have nothing other than you in this world," she would always say.

Hadeon swore to himself that the day Hadeon would take over Xenophan's capital would be the day he'd steal (Y/N) away.

The curtain parts and (Y/N) slowly steps onto the stage. She was dressed in a long brown dress and gold ostrich feather fans. She began with a great extension, extending her right leg slowly while her left leg supported her. She slowly raises her foot high in the air. The crowd whistles and hollers upon the sight of her flexibility and strength, making the rich men and women drool at the perverted thought of bedding the young woman. (Y/N) could see the glower on Hadeon's face as he glanced toward the audience.

(Y/N) kneels onto the ground, raising her fans above her head gracefully before quickly standing back up. She covers her body with the fans and raises her left leg into a great extension. She holds her fans out like a graceful bird, revealing her changed ensemble. She wore a golden bralette fashioned with dangling tassels across her chest and a matching sheer chiffon. She emboité, lowering her left leg and pointing her toes to the inside of her thigh, just behind her support right leg.

She twirls and assemblés, extending her left leg to the side and her right leg supporting her weight. She hops and her left leg lands behind her right leg. She continues until she appears towards the end of the stage and leaps. She brisés, her back foot extending up and out as she leaped off stage. She lands on the ground in starting position.

She heads towards the same bar Hadeon always sat. She performs a pas de basque, the little dancer swinging her right foot to the side, springing onto it, and swinging her left foot against it. She pirouettes towards the captain, before sissonne, jumping with her left leg extended and landing back together. The music ends as the woman grand pliés, bending her knees and bowing before him, exposing the (s/c) skin of her cleavage. She once more raises her fans in the air to reveal her changed into golden, bejeweled lingerie.

Hadeon frowns at the lustful shouts and groans of the rich folk. The young woman leans towards him, making Hadeon raise a questioning brow towards her. From behind her feathery fans, (Y/N) shielded herself and Hadeon. She gingerly kisses him, leaving the audience to only groan and imagine what she did to him. As she parted, Hadeon remained stoic before the crowd, but his eyes always told the truth when they gazed at (Y/N). His jealousy was finally quenched as he reminded himself that his little dancer only loved him.

(Y/N) smiles at him, shielding the side of her face for her to mouth silently, "I love you."

"Another wonderful performance by Miss (L/N)!" Madam Achlys rounded the room once more, collecting (Y/N)'s hard-earned money.

Hadeon secretly hands (Y/N) another gold coin and with unwavering eyes, (Y/N) kisses it once more. It was a secret routine for the young couple.

"Captain Harlow!" Madam Achlys approached the disguised pirate with such grandiose, "Will you be paying for another dance with Miss (L/N)?"

Hadeon scowls and flicks a gold coin toward the woman. It struck her forehead, making (Y/N) giggle. Madam Achlys glares at (Y/N), making her cover her laugh with a cough instead.

"Have fun..." the brothel owner grumbles and storms away, still taking Hadeon's money.

Hadeon stands from his seat and allows (Y/N) to guide him to their usual room. He paid the drummer once more and the couple is left alone. They sat together on the couch, the girl sitting leg crossed over her knee upon Hadeon's lap. Hadeon carcasses the skin of her outer thigh with a gloved hand.