𝐀/𝐍: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

❁𖢻❁

Alrighty, I feel it is only fair to update you lovely readers on what is happening with this book. 

First, don't panic! I'm not discontinuing the Targaryen Twins!! I've too many fun ideas and worked too damn hard, and made u wait to long, to give up on it!!

It is still under a major re-writing, and yes that is taking utterly forever with my turtle speed ;( 𓆉

I have gone back and read through the chapters and I'm really not satisfied with the things I've written, so I will be changing many things for both the Targs and our Stark boi.

I was just a beginner writer when I began writing this book and I like to say I've improved, so I want to improve this book and add more to it!

Now, as always, this re-writing won't get done quickly :( but I will try my absolute hardest to shove out as much as I can when I can.

I do not have a schedule, though I wish I did, I write when I'm motivated for a certain book on that certain day, so it's sporadic and unreliable, LOL!

Anyways, that's all I had to say, I just felt you should know what's going on. Hopefully, I can get this done as quickly as possible and get this train back on the tracks!!

I love all of you, even you, ghost readers, and your comments make my heart f'n soar!!

the slow-A$$ writer
        ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

__________ ❁𖢻❁ __________