Chapter Six

Lucius turned to face the injured, Goth looking, purpled hair, tan and tone, eighteen years old Harry Potter, with a frowned. "You won't be sleeping on the floor, Mr. Potter. I'm...up at odd times watching television in the living room, I'm current that doesn't provide a person with a peaceful rest." Lucius said. Harry just looked at the middle aged man. Lucius Malfoy stood in clothes, in a place, Harry would never believed he would be standing it. "I haven't had a peaceful rest, in years, Mr. Malfoy. Anywhere is fine, If I can even sleep." Harry said, hardly above a whisper. "Talk to Draco, Mr. Potter, or the nursery will set up." Lucius said and Harry gave a small nod.

Draco agreed to let Harry share his bedroom, so Harry laid on a twin bed that was pushed to the corner of the young man's roomed. The bed was actually soft and warm, so Harry found it easy to relax in the bed, half dozing off. Draco assumed Harry was asleep, when his mother enter his room, holding another blanket and a newly bought body pillow. "Are you able to do so, without waking him?" Draco said softly. "I believe so." She smiled lightly at her son, before turning her attention to the broken young man. Harry Potter, was somebody the woman never thought would be in her home, let alone in the condition he was currently in. A broken, road rash, twenty year old like her son.

She eased his broken leg up on the new body pillow and pulled the blanket up over him, another one. "Has...he said anything?" She asked, turning to look at her son, who was half laying on his own bed. "Not really." Draco said. "Did she?" Narcissa asked. "Only a touch, but...she kept her talks elsewhere. She says it's because she doesn't want to share someone else's personal business, but I'm certain she's had other reasons to lack information, mother." Draco replied, hearing a light sigh. "I'll start dinner, shortly. Do you have a time of when she might be here?" Narcissa asked. "I don't, sorry." Draco said, but she just gave him a light smile and excited the bedroom. Draco, let himself relax for about half an hour, before he got to his feet.

He knew Harry wasn't asleep and Draco walked over to the twin bed brought into the bedroom for Harry to use. "I have some vodka." Draco said, and that did cause Harry to look more awake. "I'd take part." Harry said and Draco gave Harry a nodded, getting watched as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out his wand. Harry watched him unlock the bottom dresser drawer and summon the small bottle of vodka, and a couple of shit glasses.
Draco eased to sit on the foot of Harry's bed and the pair both had a double shot. It took a few minutes, before something was side. "She'll get off roughly five." Harry said, easing his head back into the wall the twin bed was up against. "Even if she was likely one going in?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. "The library at the University closes that area she works in, by four, she's home bout half after four. She might...stop by the apartment I'd say before she comes here." Harry said and Draco shook his head. "They don't want him here...at least not until they feel, in reality, it was only his father who didn't want the ogher young man over, he had enough time to...be civil." Draco said and Harry did a mix between a laugh and a snort of his nose. It made a high pitch sound that was very uncomfortable for the hearing aid in Draco's right ear, who put a hand to his ear. "They'll be waiting a lifetime. The baster opens his mouth and shit or hate comes out." Harry said, before raising an eyebrow. He caught eye of Draco's hearing aid, and then seen both ears had a small piece in them. "How...long have you had to wear them?" Harry asked and Draco let out a sigh. "I'd guess about year six, but I got them shortly after we ... Moved here. Mother insisted, I get a check up...we all did." Draco said, easing back against the wall, but still sitting on the foot of the twin bed. "You couldn't...just fix the problems with the three of you?" Harry asked. "If I could, I would have." Draco said. "Not that you really care, but more then what was in the daily profit took place before and during the war at the manor." Draco said, picking up the bottle of liquor and pouring him another shot. "I am very much aware of things that can be left out, for this reason or that." Harry said, shutting his eyes as Draco had his third shot of vodka. The pair was quiet, until a knock on the open door.

Lucius Malfoy stood there, looking a touch uncomfortable. Draco looked over at the clock, the time was nearly six in the evening. "Dinner is nearly ready." Lucius said. "Well, be down shortly." Draco said, before he turned his attention to Harry. "I thought-" He started to say. "I also said she probably stopped at the apartment. I'll call there and see." Harry said and Draco gave a light nod. Lucius walked away form the open door and Draco got to his feet.

Eating wasn't going to come to the young men who had both had some vodka, but Narcissa was used to her son's lack of appetite and when she seen Harry's thin, but tone, body, she assumed the same and didn't go all out with her dinner plans.
Harry stood a bit uncomfortable, having to force all weight to the one leg, because of his cast on the other leg, as he made a very unwanted phonecall to the apartment he called home.