36

Three years past by like it was nothing and the pair couldn't believe it.

Today marked the twins, 3rd birthday. Lily and Narcissa were very bright toddlers girl, who loved their big brother Leonard. Often times now, the twins wiggled themselves into the bed with Leonard, snuggling to him as the night went all. Leonardo was an eight year old boy now, starting to get more involved in school activities now that he was eight years old, but he always made time for his little sisters, who always give him big hugs when he finally came home.
Nathaniel and Eleanor were both teenagers now, both in Secondary and were still to very inseparable kids. Eleanor, now 15 and Nathaniel 13 years old.

--

Harry hit his alarm with a yawn as Draco slowly sat up in the bed. Draco had not be feeling very well the last few weeks, and today wasn't any better. "I really think you should go for a check up at this point, love." Harry said softly, getting to his feet. "It's just a hug. I'll fight it off soon enough." Draco said, but hurried himself to the bathroom, leaving the door jarred and Harry seen him vomit.

Harry walked into the bathroom and opened the cubby as Draco slowly got back to his feet and started to brush his teeth. Draco raised an eyebrow at the test held out for him. "I doubt-" Draco started to say. "I'd admitted. I would have assumed it would of happened a lot sooner, some it's been two years, but without the temperature and the slightly mood change you had the last week or so, I believe so. Take it." Harry said, getting the pregnancy test slowly removed out of his hand.
Harry turned a few minutes later with a change of clothes for both of them. "Call the doctor. Let's find out the details before we inform the kids, and be sure...You keep up with the other appointments, my love." Harry said. "We have tired for years...why now? Leo is eight years old." Leo, was Draco's last pregnancy. "I don't know, but I know you wanted more, or you wouldn't of been okay with the risk of maybe." Harry said. "Ture...enough. I'll make the appointment on my break, it would be to early otherwise." Draco said. "Fair enough, love. Breakfast or kids?" Harry asked. "Breakfast, if you don't mind." Draco said. "Of course not." Harry said.

--

Harry first went to the bedroom that Eleanor and Nathaniel still shared. Harry turned on the light. The two kids already up an changed for their day at school. Eleanor was working on her school project, that was due at the end of the week and Nathaniel stood going through his backpack. "When am I supposed to get your grades?" Harry asked. "When we finish the year, daddy." Eleanor said. "I want to know before hand. I don't want to know at the last minute, your brother needs summer school." Harry said. "I don't, dad. Believe me, I'm spending my summer, going to school, again." He made a point to say and Harry let out a sigh. "Very well. Pappy's making breakfast, so it shouldn't be to much longer." Harry said. "He still sick?" Nathaniel asked. "He's going to see the doctor today, we think it's nothing, but we want to be sure." Harry said. "By nothing, you mean his might be pregnant?" Nathaniel said. "Told you!" Eleanor laughed. "Not a word, yet, kids. We need to be sure, okay?" Harry said, getting a nod form the two kids.

--

Harry then went to the bedroom the three younger children shared. Leonardo and the twins. Harry turned on the light and like always, big brother Leo had his arms locked around the toddler girls. They were snuggled to their big brother. Harry smiled, walking over to the bed. "Kids." He said, giving them all a light shake. "Daddy!" Giggled Narcissa Star, holding out her arms. Harry smiled and picked her up out of the bed. "My babies are three today." Harry said, locking of Lily Angel too. Leonardo smiled, sitting up in his bed. "Who are is supposed to come?" He asked. "Just family, Leo." Harry said, as he stood holding the twins. "Okay. The school needs my money for summer camp, you said I could go." He said. "I did, yes. I will get the money to the school, I promise. Come on, let's go get dressed.