Chapter Sixteen

Draco laid a little uncomfortable on his back, because it put him on his bound arms, back Draco's face was bright red and just trying his hardest not to react to something so little as Harry's hand/toy. Draco's skirt was pushed up to his belly button, completely exposing himself to Harry who already lubed up a small toy and shoved it up Draco's arse. So, Draco had a vibrator turn on inside his arse. Harry was on his side and Draco on his back, struggling to keep his legs apart like Harry wanted him to. So, Harry had a strong grip of Draco's left leg watching Draco. Draco's breathing was labored, his face was bright red, his eyes shut tightly. Draco's noises were started to leave his throat, the moans exiting as his body reacted to the toy shoved inside him. His arse wet form being toyed with. Harry chuckled. "Your asshole is all wet. It likes the attention it's getting." Harry said, running a finger over Draco's twitching cock who moaned out. "D-daddy, please." Draco begged. "You aren't in control, little girl. Don't make me gag you." Harry said, gripping the base of Draco's cock, tightly. Draco whined out. Harry just chuckled, before he lend close to Draco's ear. Harry always forgot the young man wore them, until he seen them again. So, he made sure to speak a little louder then he planned to. "You're body belongs to me, little girl. You don't cum until I want you to." Harry said, before giving Draco's earlope a bite and Draco moaned out. "Please, daddy!" Draco beg, because Harry turned his toy higher. Harry felt Draco's cock twitching in his hand, precum already forming on the tip of Draco's cock. "You hush." Harry said.

Draco was changed. Draco was slowly moved, because Harry wasn't removing to toy form his arse, until Draco was on his knees and told to bent over. So, it put Draco's ass in the air and his shoulders down to the bed and Harry sitting up behind him. His leg resting on body pillow off to the side as Draco was in the middle of the bed. Draco's wrists were still behind his lower back, in that same X as before. Harry had Draco widden his knees apart before Harry run his hands over Draco's ass checks. Draco was moaning once more, the toy turned back on low since he was how Harry wanted him and Draco's very erected cock twitching, dying for attention. "D-daddy, p-please!" Draco begged, before letting out a small yelp. He wasn't at all expecting Harry's hand to slap his ass cheeks. "I already told you, no, be quiet, or daddy is going to be forced to give you a punishment and gag you." Harry said, before he slowly ran a finger up Draco's twitching cock.
Harry turned the toy up and run his finger up and Draco downs twitching cock. "D-d-daddy!" Draco moaned out. "P-please!" Draco begged, letting out a yelp, twice when Harry's hand came down on his arse cheek. "Little girl, you are being very naughty right now. Daddy told you, to be quiet. I'm playing with what is mine." Harry said. "D-daddy! I-it. F-feels t-to, G-good!' Draco moaned out, the ore cum dripping down his cock. Draco was very close to coming.

Draco was moved again, this time he was back on Harry's waist, who had now removed his clothes completely. Harry did put a gag on Draco, who now had a ball gag in his mouth, locking his jaw opened pretty far, and the drool running down his chin. Harry changed Draco's arms. Locking Draco's elbows together and his wrists together behind his back to kept his back straighter. Harry removed Draco's outfit and Draco was sitting fully on Harry's, Fat and rock hard cock. Harry run his finger up and down Draco's cock, that was twitching and very swollen for attention. Harry lend down and give the head a little lock and Draco let out a muffled low moan. His body reacting so much to being Harry's submissive, little girl. Harry chuckled. "You are such a submissive little girl. You let me do whatever I wanted as long As I give you attention, would you?" Harry said, locking his hand in one of Draco's pony tails. Draco gave Harry a nodded. "Good. Daddy need something else to do. Seems my little girl is going to let me do just that." Harry said, nipping at Draco's ear, who moaned out. Harry chuckled, letting go of Draco's hair.

Harry put his hands on Draco's ribcage. "Move yourself, little girl." Harry said, and watch Draco slowly move his hips to get started. Harry give Draco enough time to get used to the movement of being fucked, before Harry's shoved Draco back fully down. Harry moved his own hips, slamming up into the small frame, bound submissive, who was quick to start moaning the best he could, even with a gag in his mouth. Harry just watched as Draco's hold body tighten up when he started to come. Harry chuckled, and Hurried himself along, finishing not that long afterwards. 

The pair laid on the bed, still without the clothes. Draco was free of the binds and pulled out the last hair bow and told to come lay down. Harry had a pillow between his legs, so he was laying on his good leg, but his other leg resting on a pillow. Draco was on his back, and Harry was running his hand slowly up and down Draco's chest and stomach. "Daddy." Draco said softly. "Hum?" Harry said, letting his mind keep on Draco. He didn't want his mind to wonder right now. He had something very positive he needed to worry about, and that was his little girl. "I can...brew a potion or two. It'll make it easier to...keep up with you, if you want." Draco said.