35

Draco reached over and turned the lamp on before he got out of bed. Harry was now 35 weeks with the twin girls, and struggled to get himself out of bed in the morning. He was ready for this pregnancy to be over. His daily life, mostly at work, was getting annoying because his emotions ran so high, and nobody knew the cause of why they ran so high. Harry still managed to do his job, managing the office, but it was hell some days on the man. Draco pulled Harry to his feet who disappeared into the bathroom. Draco yawned, making the bed. No point in going back to bed when the alarm went off in less the half an hour.
"Draco." Harry fussed, getting dressed. He couldn't get his shoes tied. Draco just placed a kiss on his lips and fixed Harry's shoes. "You have an appointment with the healer, today. You know, she thinks it might be time to go ahead, because of the room they are taking up. She's...worried about the scar you have." Draco said softly. "I agreed to see her today...I didn't agree to go ahead with the spell, she won't use that spell on me Draco. I can't and I won't." Harry said, getting a light kiss once Draco got back up. Draco's hand went on his belly. Harry's hand locking  into Draco's. "I promise you, Nobody will take them away. I'll be right there with you." Draco said. "I won't have them, there. Our doctor can do an operation, I won't let them do a spell." Harry said. "How are you supposed to explain needed ten to fourteen days off?" Draco asked. "I rather go to work, dealing with that, then a spell Draco. You don't understand, I don't even want to go there. I can just call the doctor here, who can do the check up." Harry fussed out and with a sigh. "If she can get you in today, I'll agree my love. I'm worried about the room they are taking up in your belly." Draco said. "Fair...enough." Harry said, getting pulled back to his feet. "Breakfast or the kids?" Draco asked. "Kids. I don't think I can keep on my feet much today. I'm...pretty achy." Harry admitted. "Alright, my love." Draco said.

--

Harry turned on the light to the room Leonardo slept in. Now? The room was fully set up for the twins and Leonardo. Leo was very pleased with the outcome of the bedroom. More then half the room was set up for the twins, pink and Purple. Cribs, changing tables, a rocking chair, toys and everything else they might need. The twins had a small dresser for a few clothes, their main clothes in the changing room. Leonardo was very excited and couldn't wait until the babies came.
Harry walked slowly over to the twin bed he slept in, easing to sit down. Leo yawned at the shake. "Daddy." He mumbled. "Time to get up and ready buddy. You only have a few more days left of daycare!" Harry said. "I don't want to go...can't I just stay with nana?" He asked, sitting up on his bed. "Nana needs her rest, buddy, or she can't join us in the evenings." Harry said. "I'll be good! I don't want to go." He frowned and Harry sighed. "Get ready, okay? I'll talk to Nana, but I won't promise." Harry said, getting his hand on his belly. Leo smiled. "They should hurry." He said and Harry smiled. "It won't be much longer. I know you are excited." Harry said. "I am! It's time for babies, my sisters!" He giggled. "Go get ready, Leo." Harry said.

Harry went to wake his mum next. Lily had stabilized some since the time with her son and his family. Draco managed her pain better with Potions. Without so much pain, she was able to stay in the wheelchair more and be more active with the children. She was learning to properly take care of herself while in her chair and slowly picking back up on a life she left behind. Years missed with her son, would never come back, but she could spent the remainder time she had with her son and grandchildren.
She slowly eased herself up on the bed. She made the guest room into her room. A small, but comfortable room for the woman. "I don't mean to wake you, but Leo is fussing about daycare, again." Harry said. "I don't mind to watch him, Harry. Just be sure his diaper bag has what he needs, and lower the snacks. I can handle him the day. I don't want him upset." She said. "Are you sure? Draco and I...need you to watch the kids this afternoon too. Draco wants a check up." Harry pointed out. "I'm sure. Narcissa is more then happy to come over with her daughter if need be." Lily said. "Alright, thank you." Harry said. "I don't mind, really." She said.