Chapter fifteen.

Hermione pulled them into the fast food restaurant, McDonald's and they piled out of the car. Draco, grabbed the car seat, holding the sleeping girl it and followed the pair inside. The found themselves a booth, and Ron grabbed the car seat, after a pause, Draco let it go and up on the table the car seat went, close to the wall, the blanket removed, so the four of them could keep an eye on the infant girl, who was sucking on her binky half asleep. "There's a smoothing you should like, but you gotta eat something." Harry said. "I don actually have to eat anything." Draco pointed out. "Okay, fine. You need to eat something, because it's becoming a visible problem." Harry said and after a huff, Draco eased back in the chair. "Whatever. Just order whatever." Draco said and after a quiet conversation before Harry and Hermione,  the pair got up and went to get in line.

It left Draco, Ron and the baby. Ron's attention went to the television playing in the corner of the table and Draco eased his hand on a Violet, who giggled at the attention. Draco smiled lightly at the girl. "Do you have apple sauce here?" Draco asked, softly. "Not sure. These places don't always have stuff like that." Ronald said. "Okay." Draco replied back, and just started to make a bottle for her.

Hermione and Harry came back with the trays of their food and drinks, before they past it out. Draco eating? Wasn't really working out like they wanted. In fact, Draco ended up stroming off and into the bathroom to get followed by Harry. "No, fuck off." Draco spat out, turning the handle on the sink. The cold water was slashed in his face before he got turned around. "Draco. You know as well as I do, your mother has enough information about these things to have you admitted. I know you know that." Harry said, running a finger over Draco's cheek. Harry's warm touch, was welcomed by Draco who did relax a touch. "I know you don't understand, daddy." Draco said softly, almost in tears. "Maybe not when it comes to not wanting to eat at all, but I more then understand mental struggles, because it's a daily battle to not completely be shit faced druck or pick up the blade, again." Harry said, and Draco just let out a noise. "I just..." Draco started to say, but stopped. "You need to just be a good little girl and eat your food. It's not much and when can play later." Harry said and after a pause. "Yes...Daddy." Draco said softly.

Draco didn't eat it all, but it was enough Hermione and Harry felt it should do the trick, at least this meal. It was also plenty of time, they Draco felt it was safe to go back to the house and get Violet out her car seat who was starting to get a little fussy being trapped in her seat.
During the car ride home, Violet was fussing and she keep pushing her binky out her mouth. "Now, now. We are almost home." Hermione said to the fussy girl, while driving. Draco put his hand on her tummy. "You are just fine." Draco said to the little girl who whined a little more as Draco gave her the binky. She looked at him with teary eyed, but her whines were more soft as Hermione finished their drive,. Soon, pulling into the driveway.

Harry and Draco went upstairs, and Ron turned to Hermione. "I'm going to mom's, I'm not sure if I'll fly back tonight." Ron said and she nodded. "Just be careful."Hermione said, getting a light kiss, before her boyfriend left the house and she eased down on the couch. Little Violet, quickly taking her spot on her daddy's lap in the recliner.

Harry eased on the bed, throwing his leg up on a pillow, ignoring the mild pain starting to come form his leg. The bedroom door was shut, locked and a spell to mute any sound form coming form the room, or into the room. "There's a few outfits in your closet, put one on, little girl." Harry said. "My hair?" Draco asked. "Yes, put it back up in those pig tails." Harry said and Draco's face was already red form blushing.

Draco stood in a white pair of knee high socks. A white mini skirt with a very tight white belly shirt. It hugged his chest tightly, but it seemed to get Harry's full attention as Draco just finished the last ribbon in his hair. "Now, you come bring your sexy little ass over here." Harry said, watching Draco climbed up on the bed. Draco climbed up onto Harry. Harry grabbed Draco's hips and pulled him up. Draco let out a little noise, before he was sat down on Harry's still clothes waist. Draco didn't have any undergarments on under the skirt, so it was clear the erection had grown in such a short time. Draco was glad to let Harry dominate his movements. Harry give Draco a slow kiss, as he moved them. Harry's back against the wall, Draco still sitting on his lap. Harry stroked Draco's left cheek and Draco smiled lightly at Harry's touch. "You are such a sexy little girl." Harry said softly. "...I don't think so, daddy." Draco said softly. "You just listen to your daddy, little girl. Harry said, pushing his lips on Draco's who was gald to his Harry back. Draco's wrists got pulled behind his low back, and bound by a thick piece. His wrists made X, behind his lower back, and Harry cupped his chin. "You just be a good little girl for daddy. You'll like it." Harry said. "Yes, daddy." Draco half moaned. "Good girl." Harry said.