Chapter Nine

Draco had actually been watching Harry a lot. Harry had more then just a drinking problem. Harry's bracelets? Covered his other problem, self cutting. It wasn't just easy cuts either. Harry had at least a dozen deep cuts on his arm, and one fresh one, done within the month of Harry staying with them. Draco, wasn't sure how to help with that either, because that was something Draco struggled with himself. His own 'tattoo' was covered in cuts, but his cuts, wasn't as severe as Harry's had been. Draco, also wasn't an active cutter, it had been months since he took part in that activity. His mother would go crazy if she found him with another cut, maybe...he should seek help form her, if Draco and Hermione couldn't pair up and aid.

Hermione, wasn't alone these days. Ron was beside her, mostly bitting his tongue about anything and everything. He really only spoke to Hermione and did respond to questions asked of him, but never engaged in conversation with anybody there. So, Draco doubt he could get the young woman alone. Two reason, one, Leaving Harry and Ron in a room together just didn't seem to be a good idea and two? Ron didn't trust Draco because it was known that Draco still held a wand.

Harry looked at the blond man, who after putting Harry's leg on the pillow, rubbed the sleep out of his own eye. His blond hair wavy, because of the amount of time it kept in it's braid, it left a wave in his hair. Harry just smiled lightly, and eased up to sit. He then tucked some of Draco's hair behind his ear. Draco's hearing aid might be small, but they always caught Harry's eyes, because there was nothing but pain behind the reason the young man needed them, and that hurt Harry. "Your off, right?" Harry said and Draco nodded, as Harry ran his hand slowly through Draco's hair. "Leave it down, would you?" Harry asked and Draco blushed likely. "You like it down?" Draco asked, and Harry nodded. "I do. You'd make a sexy little girl for daddy." Harry said, and Draco eyed widden, but his face turned red. Harry, had a daddy kink. Draco, would be happy to play his part. "Oh?" Draco said, slowly laying his head on Harry's hand who smiled. Harry lend close to Draco's ear. Draco could feel Harry's breath on his ear and felt a nip at his ear. "I'd...Be your little girl." Draco said, very embarrassed. "Give...me time, Draco...But, Your parents are right, I find you very attractive." Harry said, before he pulled away, at least relaxed back into the bed.

Draco, still blushing, looked at Harry. "Is...it because of your relationship with Weasley? Or...the non relationship with his sister." Draco asked. Harry let out a sigh. It had been a month, and maybe...if Draco knew what happened between him and Ginny, he would understand more about why Harry was struggling so strongly about opening himself up to that kind of heartache again. Not just with Ginny, but to their child she just killed. It would also explained why he so withdraw for the infant in the house. "Ginny Weasley and I...ended on...really awful terms, Draco. I still love her, I'm not going to say I don't, because she was somebody that I spent a lot of time with, even before we became a pair. However, after the war, it pushed us together... before our time. I doubt it would of worked out anyway, because we seen very differently. We...started sleeping together, and she feel pregnant in the winter of 98, a few months after the end of the war." Harry said. Draco looked confused. There had been to talk of Harry having a child, the child would be at least a year old, by now. "Nobody said anything about you, having a kid." Draco frowned and that's when the pain in Harry's eyes shinned through. "I begged her for two days. I'd raise the baby and she wouldn't hear a thing form me, but she told me it wasn't my choice and she shut me down every time. She ended up going through with the abortion, and I left the day I found out. Hermione came with me...Ron followed. Ron, doesn't hold her actions against me, not when it comes to Ginny, but I came out within a month after that and Ron lost his... respect I guess for me. It was bad enough he believes I hurt his sister, when she destroyed me by doing what she did, but Ron has yet to accept the fact I fancy men, and have since bought partners back to the apartment Since then. That's just the start of the shit going through my head, Draco. Yes, I do really like you, but I'm still dealing with somebody I really cared about, destroying my child, and my love for her like that. I'm confused, because I still care about her, but the pains she caused to me? I'll never forget or forgive. I like you, Draco. I really do...but I'm confused and hurting and...I can't even be around your sister... because that wound is still fresh in my mind." Harry said.

Draco's response? Was to lend close to Harry. "Be my boyfriend, Harry. We don't have to get serious. I'll be patient...but at least...let me have that title...Maybe, I can help you repair some of those wounds." Draco said, to get looked at, for what seemed like a life time, before Harry eased back up. "I'm...not...going to be an easy partner Draco, I don't...think that's fair to you. You shouldn't have to deal with my damage, before I have even half repaired them." Harry said softly and sound very heartbroken. Draco just grabbed Harry's left hand, that was still had a bandage on it because the road rash was slow healing, and lend close to Harry, this time? Draco didn't stop until his lips where touching Harry's, planting a soft kiss on his lips.