Chapter Eleven

Draco tried to lend to Harry's lips because he wanted more attention, but Harry just shook his head. "You aren't in control here, little girl." Harry said, pushing his forehead to Draco's. Harry heard the whine leave Draco's throat and he chuckled. "I am limited, some, because of the stupid cast, but...you make for one hell of a distraction to my racing mind. That door won't be opened until I open it. They'll be fine without us joining right away. If your up for it." Harry said. Draco let out a moan, that he didn't mean to leave his throat, but God! Something in his shorts had came alive and Harry was being that sexy dom he wanted. "Please, Daddy." Draco replied and got the slow kiss he was looking for.

The pair removed the clothes they had put on just a few minutes before. Draco felt a little insecure. Harry was toned and Draco? Was anything but that. Draco was what most would called meek and out of shape because Draco did stuffer form an eating disorder. He didn't really like to eat food, and it kept the young man, underweight. Not at a danger weight, but he was still under weight. However? It seemed to be what Harry wanted.

Harry sat back on the bed, completely without his clothes and order his new little girl, who was very much his Sub. Draco had more of a Dom/sub kink, while Harry wanted his little girl, but the pair mostly just wanted each other. The last couple of weeks flirty with one another, had build their sexual need for one another. A painkiller later, Harry was ready, to find a way. Draco was very sexy to Harry, who pulled Draco to sit on his waist. Harry placed a light kiss on his lips. "Don't move, little girl." Harry said.

Harry moved Draco how he wanted, after he made sure Draco would okay with being bound. Harry wanted his little girl to be completely under his control, and that? Was just what Draco wanted.

Harry started by having Draco's hair in high pig tails, these pink ribbons in little bows in his hair. Draco's arms were bound behind his back, his arms holding onto his own elbows, leaving his lower backside exposes, and told to keep his back straight. Draco's knees rested on the bed on either side of Harry's hips, but Draco was holding his position. He wasn't relaxed on Harry, not yet as Harry didn't want him to. Harry just wanted Draco to keep still,  in the ready position Harry put him into, as Harry ran his hands slowly up the blond's tiny, pale and slightly boney body. "You are a sexy little girl." Harry said, running his finger slowly up Draco's erection. Draco's face was on fire, so bright red, and he let out a low and embarrassed moan. God, he was completely naked. He let Harry tied him up slightly and move him into this position. Where if he dropped his hips, he'd be lined up with Harry's own erection. Draco really couldn't believe, a simple kiss, started all these, but God, he wanted his dreams to become realty. Draco also didn't know what to say. He just wanted attention. Harry simply smiled, repeating the movement with his finger, watching Draco's cock, after a few times, start to twitch. Draco also moaned out a time or two, completely embarrassed. His body was reacting so much to this. Harry chuckled, and locked his hands on Draco's ribs. Draco really was Boney, maybe Harry should make a sweet or two he knew Draco would eat. "You going to be daddy's good little girl?" Harry asked and Draco let out a hot breath. "Y-yes, Daddy." Draco replied.

Harry eased up and give Draco a slow kiss. Harry then pulled Draco's chin up. He was greeted by lust covered eyes once more and that labored breathing. Draco was craving Harry. "You put that mouth of yours to fold work, and I'll see to it I rock that little world your in right now." Harry said. "Okay, Daddy."

Harry had moved Draco again, to where once Draco bent over, his arse was close to Harry's own face. For more then one reason. Draco had the head of Harry's cock in his own mouth, slowly moving up and down. Draco could feel Harry's cock getting fatter and twitching in his mouth as Harry's body started to react to Draco's tight wet mouth. "My cock isn't to leave your mouth, little girl. You just worry about the job you were given. Not, what I am doing back here." Harry said, before Harry pulled Draco's cheeks apart. Draco's body was hungry for anything Harry would give him. Draco's cock, still rock hard, as Draco worked his mouth up on down Harry's cock, doing his best to get harry to cum. "Your little hole is twitching. God, your a sexy little girl. Your hungry." Harry said, dipping two fingers into the lube he summoned, and pushed the up against the entrance of Draco's arse. Draco let out a low moan, when Harry's two fingers pushed inside. "You don't have to keep sucking, but my cock stays in your mouth." Harry said, as he started to give Draco a slow fuck with his two fingers.

Draco moved a few times more on Harry's cock, but once Harry pushed his third finger inside dracos entrance? Draco's body was to worried about its own high, then the job at had. Harry picked up speed with his fingers and pulled them apart somewhat, working up Draco's tight whole for something bigger then his fingers. He could feel Draco's breath on his own twitching cock. Once Harry felt Draco was opened enough, he removed his fingers.

Harry's hands locked on Draco's ribs, who arms were still bound behind he back. Draco was back into the placement of before and currently, sitting with the head of Harry's cock, pushed inside him.