32

--July 4th, 2011--

Draco threw down the millionth negative pregnancy test that year it seemed. The first time they wanted a pregnancy, it seemed Draco couldn't get pregnant. No matter what they tried. Harry just gave his neck a light kiss and Draco let out a sigh. "Sometimes I still think the world is punishing me for what I done during the war." Draco said, getting another light kiss. "No, my love." Harry said, before he turned Draco around, holding out an appointment parchment. Draco slowly took it. It was for next month, for Harry. "What's...this about?" Draco frowned, worried about all the possibilities of why Harry would need a healer, but Harry only gave him a soft smile. "With most of my medicine on hold, the last few months and one that I asked about pregnancy safe ... I'm going to see a healer. Maybe...There's another way." Harry said. "Harry...I don't want you to do that." Draco said. "I don't like you being so upset because we haven't been able to have one, and I know the first time, when Leo was just two, I told you we needed to wait. It...might not even be possible, but I want to see, okay?" Harry said, getting a kiss form his partner. "I love you, Harry. So much." Draco half cried. "Come, let's get the children ready. Hermione is excited to see the children and Rose has gotten so big!" Harry said. "I can't believe it has already been a year! She started her Frist year as a doctor as a young mom and she loved it, but complained the year went by so quickly!" Draco pointed out and Harry chuckled. "The years have flown by, Draco. Come." Harry said.

-

Draco sat the plates down on the table and their three children climbed in the chairs. Elenore was almost twelve years old now and Harry and her have been somewhat disagreeing because she didn't mind Nathaniel in her room. "Why is it such a big deal, dad?" She asked, again. "I love you and Nathaniel have kept so close, really I am, but you are getting to be in a new world." Harry pointed out. "I don't care! I don't want my room all to myself and Leo doesn't want to share! It's fine the way it is! We even moved in this house!" She fussed and Harry let out a sigh. "Harry. The fifth bedroom, we can always just make into a changing room. I really don't like neither one of you two upset over something so silly." Draco pointed out. "I thought that was going to be a Nursery? The guest room is already set up in the other one!" Leonardo asked confused. Draco looked at Harry, who gave Draco a nodded. "It's...not been as easy as we hoped, Leo. It might be a while more before then, so...for now, We can just turned it into a changing room for you kids." Draco said. "Better." Elenore and Nathaniel both said. Harry gave his children a light smile. "Eat your breakfast, kids. We have a big day." Harry said.

-

After breakfast, the children hurried to the van and inside. Elenore was buckling up Leo, who still sat in a toddler seat. "Sister, why are people so mean to you? Daddy Harry is Tanner then daddy Draco." Leo asked. "Because I'm not just tan, Leo. Your not old enough to know yet, but don't you worry okay? I have my best friends, you and brother." She said, fixing his straps and handed him his game boy. "It has to do with daddy Harry getting upset sometimes, more so when you get upset because people are being mean to you." Leo pointed out and Elenore let out a sigh as Leo grabbed her ribbon. Her hair had grown out a lot the last year and they kept it up in French braids mostly, it was the easiest for her to take care of this way. "You're pretty! Everybody so like sister!" Leo said, and she gave him a light smile. "I thank you, brother. Play your game, daddy and pappy should be coming soon." She said, as she climbed in the back roll with her brother, Nathaniel, who both buckled in. Neither one of them needed cat seats. Nathaniel was ten and Elenore was almost twelve years old.
Draco started the van and turned on the AC, before shutting the door to talk to Harry before they would get in the van. "I still...worry about... You getting pregnant Harry, it's sweet, really, but...Seems a lot of... Things might come up." Draco said softly. Harry cupped Draco's chin and gave the man a light kiss. "It's sweet you are worried about me, but I've gave it plenty of thought. It's time my love." Harry said, getting another light kiss form Draco. "Marry me, Harry. This Christmas Eve." Draco just said, much without thinking. Marriage was just a piece of paper and he worried so much about missing up, he never thought Harry would actually marry him. Harry just looked at Draco for a moment, before resting his hand on Draco's cheek. "Promise me something, Draco." Harry said softly. "Anything." Draco said softly. "Don't start lying to me, about your health. I can't fathom going through all that again. I don't want to. I want to be with you. I have always wanted to be with you. I have loved you since Hogwarts, and hoped to make you mine. I thought Nathaniel would be the key, guess...the time wasn't right. I'll marry you, this Christmas Eve, if you promise me no matter what, your health comes first." Harry said. "I promise, Harry. I...Have a ring for you. I...bought it nearly a year ago, I just... Never thought you'd agree to marry me." Draco said. "I love you, more then anything in this world Draco. You and the kids are my whole world. Go get it." Harry said, getting a tearful kids. "I love you too, Harry." Draco said.