23

A very long week went by since then. Narcissa had no choice, but to get Harry help, again. Harry had once again, let his depression get the better of a thoughts and if Ron hadn't found Harry, even a second later, Harry would of died. Without being able to tell the muggles everything that happened, Hermione got it arranged for Harry to be sent to a magical Felicity that knew Narcissa Malfoy would travel to. Just her and Hermione, for now, but Harry refused to take visitors, leaving the pair to find out more information by the healer who sat them both in her office. "How...much are you two aware of, when it came to his relationship with Ginny Weasley?" She asked. "Not everything, if anything at all. Since the war, Harry's changed and he's depression has since got...to be to much." Hermione said softly. "Harry is dealing with PTSD brought on by different events. The self cutting, much like your son's, and his eating disorder, is about control. The one thing he has control in, is what he can do to himself. Once the depression is more manageable, the need to cutt will also disappear." She said. "This is all known, but...You understand his partner is 19 weeks away form delivery." Hermione said. "I am, and I hope to have this fixed in a few weeks, but until I'm certain this won't happen again, He isn't going anywhere." She said and after a long sigh. "Very well." Hermione said.

--

It would be three weeks, before she felt Harry was stabilized enough to go home, with weekly appointments. Their fireplace was set back up, to make travel easier on everybody.

Harry had yet to go inside the house, however, it was still early and it been nearly a month since he spoke to anybody. He was angry and hurting. He also hated himself for agreeing to be Draco's boyfriend, he hated himself for getting Draco pregnant because he couldn't handle himself. Let alone take care of a child or be a proper partner. He still didn't feel worth it and didn't know what Draco thought. Draco he was certain was hurting and angry too and Harry would deserve everything Draco said to him, or would say.
Finally the front door opened and Draco joined Harry sitting at the snow covered outdoor dinning sat. Draco eased back into the chair. The four weeks had grown his stomach out even more. It looked impossible that Draco still had another 17 weeks to go. Draco was buddled up, as the temperature was still freezing cold, the snow still on the ground. Harry had no idea what to say, or even what Draco thought about him, or if Harry finally pushed the button to far.
"...Am I making it worst for you?" Draco finally asked hardly able to keep his voice straight, not breaking. "I ...Told you, weeks ago, I wouldn't make a good boyfriend. I love you Draco, I really do, but I can't even take care of myself. I don't know how the fuck I'm suppose to be with somebody or take care of a kid." Harry said and after a long, awkward pause. "Do...you just...want to stop then? I meant...what I said, Harry. I'm not going to take your child away, but I won't...make you to raise him." Draco said, but wouldn't look up. He was already certain their relationship was over. It had to be with the attempt to kill himself. Harry eased back into the chair he had been sitting at. "I don't know what I want..." Harry said. "...okay. Mum said, come inside. It's took cold." Draco said, before he got to his feet and disappear inside the house.

--

It took a week, before Harry knocked on Draco's bedroom door. He'd been staying in a guest bedroom this last week. Thinking and hurting. He felt like an ass, because he choose to break it off with Draco. At least their relationship, but the last week had been even more lonely then when he was stuck in that Magical mental hospital so to stay. Harry still loves Draco and he couldn't handle the cries Draco was doing at night and the fight worst to eat. Draco really didn't feel worth it and the only reason he had been eating what he had, was because of his son. He couldn't handle the thought of hurting his boy, but it overall wasn't enough. Draco was starting to get unhealthy, and once again it was Harry's fault.
"It's...opened." Draco said.
Harry slowly opened the bedroom door and Draco picked up the television remote and turned the television off. The bedroom had became half a nursery. The crib already finished with the little lion bedding set up. The new rocking chair and the small dresser still partly opened form the new outfit bought. "What...do you want, Harry?" Draco asked, not really feeling up for conversation, or anything really. He just wanted this pregnancy to be over, so he really could take back full control over not eating. He needed at least that control, because he had no control in anything else and he was deeply hurting. "Everything...that's happens since you meet me had been my fault." Harry said. "...I don't want you here, Harry. Is that what you need to hear, so you'll leave? Because I can't do this." Draco half cried. "I didn't want to hurt you!" Harry said.
Draco slowly sat up in the bed. "It's obvious there isn't anything more I can do to convince you, I just wanted to help you, or try to prove you matted to me, but it seems like no matter what I do or say, nothing helps. So, I don't know what more I can do, but you said it yourself. You don't want to be in a relationship with me, anymore. Fine, but I can't handle having you here anymore, I just can't. I just want by boyfriend back, and you've made it clear I'm not enough." Draco said. Harry didn't know what to do or say so Harry left the bedroom, and was gone form the house the following day.