Chapter Eleven

Draco? Let out a low moan when Harry pushed him the rest of the way down. Good, Harry's cock was so much bigger then his fingers and it wasn't as if Draco had any partners before. If Harry thought otherwise, maybe it was better, because he knew for certain, this wasn't Harry's first time and maybe that was the key. Making their activities together all the more better this morning as Harry's grip Draco's ribcage to move Draco in the speed in Which he wanted.

Draco also could feel his mother's attempts to contact him mentally, but she stopped shot, When she heard just a tiny bit of thought Draco had. Draco knew, she'd have questions, because he swore to her they wasn't even close to this, boy, Draco couldn't be more wrong.

Harry moved Draco, a lot easier then Draco would care to admit, but good, his body was started to react to whatever this was. Draco couldn't be more thankful as he half cried out, half moaned out when it seemed liked Harry slammed up into, as he was coming down. Draco just heard Harry chuckle, before getting rougher with the young man in his hands.

The pair would end up finishing a short few minutes later.

Draco stood bushing his hair again, that Harry seemed a little disappointed he removed the pig tails, but Harry knew Draco was right. Just because he wanted to see them, doesn't mean anybody else would. The pair was back dressed and Harry removed the charms on the door. "I wasn't be so easy...I don't feel like as a partner." Harry said softly. "Together, we can work on repairing the damage, okay? Let's go, before mum give me a headache." Draco half whined. "I forget you told me you and you mum can communicate such a way. When...did that start?" Harry asked, still sitting on the foot of the bed, Harry magically opening back up Draco's bedroom door. "About when I was sixteen, but we didn't use it often. I was getting watched enough, she didn't want another reason for even more of them to watch me, or try and pick my mind. There was enough without that added problem." Draco pointed out and Harry nodded. "Thank you...and I am sorry ahead of time, if...it becames to much." Harry said softly, watching Draco walk back over to him. Draco just simply smiled and lend down to plant a light kiss on his lips. "I'll do my best to help, alright? Come on. The baby is only entertaining to one of them and it's time you spend some time with Viv. She's not going anywhere and neither are you." Draco said, and after a sigh Harry nodded. Maybe, he shouldn't run away form every single problem and his body felt a lot better. He also had Draco to claim, and that would be an activity he would partake in, often. "Er, I'd glammer your neck." Harry said and Draco blushed. Draco's next had hickey and teeth marks. The young new pair was certain, everybody didn't need to know what they had been up too. "Of course, at least for them anyway. I like it myself." Draco said, getting a smile for Draco.

Hermione and Ron sat on the couch in their living room, a new one. Narcissa felt the needed a second one, because their family of four, was a five, adding Harry and then Hermione and Ron were often over. Narcissa brought up to Hermione about not enough space if they spent the night, so the new couch, was pull out, hiding a full size bed.
Lucius was sat in his recliner, now Right of the new couch, so Hermione opted to set on that side, for more the one reason. The little girl that was sitting on her daddy's lap. Hermione would wait, because Viv had just had a bottle and stop being a fussy little girl. His hand was big against the tiny girl, but she was happy being held close to her, still in her sleepwear because she wouldn't stop fussing for her mum. "Did you find that dress?" Lucius asked his wife, who gave up on the boys joining the table. The four of them already had their breakfast, and now gathered in the living room. "It's laying on the changing table, but I'm not to worried about her being dressed. I'm heading to work." Narcissa said.

Hermione thought that was the reason for her long blonde hair to be in a very tight bun, nobody they worked with, knew how long hers or her son's hair was. The red short sleeve shirt and the khaki pants she had on to go with her outfit she had to wear for that store the two worked at. Narcissa was back full time and Draco still worked part time. He just wasn't ready, mentally, to work five days, he struggled with three. She placed the light kiss to him, and grabbed the car keys off the table to her car and Hurried out the door, as waiting on Harry and draco, had made the woman run late.
Lucius looked down at the infant girl in his lap, who made herself comfortable, sucking her her binky and nuzzled in her little blanket. The man, wasn't going to bother her. A while more in her jammies would be fine. "Take the boys out for lunch, if you can." Lucius said, mostly speaking to Hermione, because he knew Ron wouldn't respond, at all. "I can make something simple. Harry's not one to eat out." Hermione replied and Lucius thought about it for a moment. "I'm certain it's been a couple days since Draco had something other then half of one of those sugar cookies." Lucius said. "I'll see what Can be done, but I make no promises." Hermione said, getting a light nod form the man, who turned his attention back to the television, hearing the boys coming down the flight of stairs.