Chapter Seventeen

Harry seemed to think about this for a while, but nodded. "Do that." Harry said softly, before getting back close to Draco's ear. "Because those pain killers, make my already high drive, a lot higher. Now, I got this sexy little girl who just wants to be dominated." Harry said, giving Draco's ear a small bite. Draco moaned out just a little. "Yes, Daddy." Draco replied. "Spread your legs." Harry order and Draco nodded, pulling his legs apart. Harry give Draco a slow kiss on his lips. "Grab the headboard, and don't let go little girl." Harry said, watching Draco's hands locked on the of the metal bars that made Draco's headboard on his bed.

Harry, after moving Draco's legs a little wider apart, and order the young man to keep that position, of his legs held wide apart and his hands locked on the headboard. Harry hand started to roam Draco's body. Draco was very boney. His hip bones were starting to fully show and all of Draco's ribs could be soon. Draco's callor bones as well. Draco did need to gain a few minutes, so he looked a little more healthy and not so boney. Draco's face kept bright red as Harry hand traveled to just about every each of Draco's body.
Harry hand was resting between Draco's legs, who was half hard at the attention his body was getting. Harry just chuckled, and cupped Draco's balls in his hand and Draco moaned out. "D-daddy." Draco moaned, getting a kiss. "You hush." Harry said, started to kiss Draco, as Harry hand traveled lower. Down moaned out when Harry shoved two of his fingers inside Draco. "Daddy, please." Draco begged, his breathing labored and Draco moved his hips a little. He just wanted to fuck Harry fingers Because he wanted to cum again. Harry's touches were so intoxicated to Draco and he just couldn't get enough of whatever Harry wanted to do. He was getting just as hungry Harry's attention as Harry was getting hungry for Draco, because it was a better, for both young man, activities form them to be getting into the what they would choice to be doing otherwise. Harry chuckled, locking his other hand in Draco's hair and brushed his lips with his own. "What if daddy just wants to toy with you?" Harry said, to here a small whined. "Little girl wants to be fuck, daddy!" Draco begged, wiggling his hips again and Harry chuckled. "Your little hole is getting sore, it's squeezing my fingers awful tight." Harry said. "Daddy, please." Draco whined, getting a slowly kiss.

Harry's back was against the wall and Draco eased to sit back on his lap. Draco's arms locked around Harry's neck, and Harry put his hands on Draco's him. "After this, You'll need a break little girl." Harry said, but Draco just give Harry a slow kiss, as he lowered himself back into Harry cock, were the pair bad one last time together.

--

It was now mid October. The autumn weather starting, when the temperature wasn't freezing, it seemed to be raining so any activity planed by the four young adults, often for ruined.
Harry? Was without a cast, but walked with a cane. He would likely be stuck with the cane until he completed his physical therapy and everybody else felt he didn't need it anymore. Harry was annoyed at them middle aged couple he now lived with, for being to...much of parents. Their was a little baby girl who needed that, not him, and it was annoying to the young man who still struggled daily with his mental state. Having Draco as a  sexual partner was making it easier on Harry's mind to not wondered so much, but it wasn't always enough. It was still difficult to be around the little girl, who was starting to get a lot of personality as she was four months old with a lot of people around her she liked to get attention form, once she had her daddy's attention of course.

Harry and Draco just walked downstairs. Lucius had the morning news on like normal, but it was a lot lower because Hermione at some point during the night, shown up after a fight with Ron. She was asleep on the couch, covered up by Narcissa when Lucius information her of their new house guest. Little Violet, on her daddy's lap, playing with a toy. "Do you know when?" Harry asked. "I don't. She was here before five, but after eleven." Lucius said, as Harry made his way over to her and woke her up. She yawned and slowly sat up, Draco easing to sit beside her on the couch. "What now?" Harry asked. "Does it really matter?" Hermione asked. "You shown up in the middle of the night, because of the ass, yes it matters." Harry said. "I can handle it. There's enough going on between the two of you, I don't need you mixed in our business." Hermione said. "But you can just butt into my shit?" Harry bitched out. "You know damn well why, Harry." Hermione said and after a huff, Harry dropped down on the couch beside Draco, putting him in the middle of the three of them.

Narcissa had breakfast going not much longer and they gathered around. Violet sitting in her new highchair drinking her big girl bottle as the rest of them started to eat, well, mostly. It was still a struggle to get Draco to eat. One even Harry didn't have a lot of luck with in helping. Draco mental state, just wouldn't let him eat and when he did, it was a fight to get him to not vomit it up. Harry often just kept Draco in a hold. Draco was not going to overpowered him. Harry still worked out and soon would be to his full routine when his leg was clear. Harry couldn't wait for that. He was finished with heing 'handicapped' he didn't like being seen as disabled and he was already pushing himself more the he should, waking when he could, without his Cane.