intro!!

°•*⁀➷=͟͟͞♡

hi there! dawa here. this will be a collection of stray kids oneshots, ranging from fluff, angst, smut, etc.

° RULES ˚.

be kind. always a rule. if i see any hateful comments towards myself or anyone else, i will be immediately reporting and blocking you. no exceptions. but that also brings me to say that you are allowed to defend yourself if they insult you first. that goes for me protecting myself as well.

no threats. if i see any "kys" comments towards anyone, that's an immediate no. this also means no saying it about the characters either. i've found that even the negative usage of any type of threat dampers the mood in the comment section. this include any cryptic threats with weapons and sewerslide.

your criticism wasn't asked for. if one wishes to hear what you have to say, they'll ask. i am most likely never going to ask for constructive criticism. it's only if you get defensive that you will be blocked.

for the love of god, respect the boundaries above lol.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♥︎ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.
i'm way too busy atm to do any.

° REQUESTS ˚.

gvn or kn1feplay. absolutely not. kn1feplay is cool and all, but i am personally not comfortable with writing it. and gvns are just not appropriate, and cause me a lot of discomfort talking about.

really harsh anger sex. i know some people think it's hot, but it just makes me feel icky.

certain petnames. i'm fine with writing "mommy" or "daddy" (as long as comments behave) but no petnames. like 🐕 🐈 LMAOOO. it makes me uncomfy i'm sorry 😭 i doubt many people would be brave enough to request these tho.

i don't really know how to explain it, but yk those bad boys in tv shows who pin them up against walls and kiss girls they aren't even with? and without their consent?? and it's considered hot??? HAHA no. consent is key, and not just for sex sex. i don't mean to set the stage for a reader and their expectations.

no age gaps lol. this includes teacher x student. very uncomfy.

last but not least... i'm not gonna say it, but plz no unsanitary kinks 😟 yk exactly what i'm talking about. once again, i doubt anyone would, but wattpad is a wild and shameless place. i'm just so scared of anyone requesting it lol.

any form of cnc or SA. i hope i don't need to provide an explanation.

this is in no way shape or form an attempt to sexualize the members of stray kids. all that's being used is simply their names and features for your imagination. so don't be going off in my comments about this. if you don't like it, block me lol.

have fun reading!

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)