ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . skz getting drunk

warning; best friend!skz, alcohol, hangovers, mention of kinks, mention of animal death, what drinking with skz would be like in my mind

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

✦ 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫
- has made it clear doesn't like drinking a lot, but when he does, he loves doing it with you.

- you and him play some music and clean whosever house you're at, rearranging whole ass furniture as you each hold an end.

- you go from "i just gotta sit down for a second" to talking about various subjects as you lay there on the newly placed furniture, legs tangled with each other with you two slumped on either side of the couch.

-depending on the night, you both may be out cold and don't wake up till noon is well behind you, or one of you may wake up before the sunrises. or both of you. if one of you wakes up, you'll go on your phones and take ridiculous photos of the other, before passing out with the camera still on. if both of you awake, you probably just lay there like 👁️👄👁️ like what do we do now??? until you finally fall back asleep after an unspoken agreement.

- the next day, you'll make breakfast together and probably fall on your asses when the fire detector goes off cuz y'all... are struggling.

✦ 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨
- you think minho is weird sober??? just wait until he's three sheets to the wind and you got yourself a gremlin attached at your hip.

- preferring to drink in the comfort of a home, you'll order takeout and play music. a song the two of you like will start playing and you'll sing along to it, critiquing when the other gets a note wrong. let's be honest here? that's all the karaoke session is; poorly executed harmonies.

- he'll start talking about his gym adventures, then suggest that you use his thighs as a pillow to show off his gains, and you're absolutely so fucking drunk, so you comply after promising to return the favor. 🤷‍♀️

- if you get up by any chance, he will be there right next to you. if you go down and end up on the floor, he will lay facing up with you and you'll start observing the creases and crevice of the ceiling out loud to each other. you may just wake up the next morning there, body aching but you have another person to share your pain ig.

- you wake up before him prolly and order takeout for the both of you, but the second the food enters the premise, minho is up and ready to munch on whatever you have brought him.

✦ 𝐬𝐞𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧
- be prepared for the most foul-mouthed truth or truth e v e r.

- if he didn't know you full through before, he sure does now 💀. "kinky" and "goddamn" is used a lot.

- but if you were to go out to a club for drinks, he will be loudly chanting to the music and his hand will be on either your shoudler or hand or somewhere else on your upper body, because even when tipsy, he doesn't want to lose you in the crowd.

- back at home, you challenge him to an absurd amounts of push-ups and he gives up after 10 half assed ones. when he face plants the floor, you cackle so loud you're surprised you aren't being written up for a noise complaint. but overall, he stays like that and starts snoring a short time after you lat on the floor with him.

- waking up early is a blessing because you get to do silly things, like mess up his hair or put eyeliner on his face without effort. you always wake up before or right as he wakes up. you end up saying fuck it and ordering boba for breakfast.