ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . is that a coping mechanism? » smut

warning; bf!minho, free use dynamic, mentions of stress, clothed oral sex (f rec), edging (1x but it's mentioned as a part of a routine), mention of masturbation (f), pussydrunk minho, overstim like maddd, hair pulling kink, cumming untouched (m),

candy - doja cat
0:54 ───❍─────── 2:16
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

free use became a subject at hand one day during dinner. you thought of the idea for weeks beforehand, especially with minho's stress building up more and more as the weeks went on, the new comeback hanging over everyone's heads like a bright yet menacing cloud.

"i can't believe it's coming up so quickly. it feels like five star just came out yesterday," he said

"minho, i'd like to propose something," you responded. you get nervous over stuff like this, what you call sex milestones. minho would never judge you, he's proven that to you countless times before, but it's always just a lingering feeling up to the point where you await your boyfriend's answer to whatever you're asking. thankfully, he replies in a positive way each time.

minho fingers slightly let go of his chopsticks, then entirely focused on you. "hm? what is it?"

"i was just thinking, with how much stress you're under, and now that the comeback is only a few weeks away..." why were you so goddamn nervous? "maybe we could try something new. have you ever heard of free use?"

something went off in his eyes then. you couldn't tell what exactly it was. "is this what i think it is?"

you smiled sheepishly. "yeah, but you can say no! i just thought it would help."

"honey, you know you don't have to do that for me, right?" he set his bowl down on the coffee table with his chopsticks in it to turn his body toward you. "it sounds fun, but don't think you have to do anything like that just because i'm stressed."

"oh, okay." you decided not to pry anymore on the subject. honestly, you had sort of been looking forward to it. you thought he'd say yes.

minho cleared his throat upon seeing your expression. "unless it's something you'd want to try?"

you looked up at him once more with stars in your eyes. "i'd be up for it."

he grinned and began eating again. "cool. when do you want to start?"

you shot up from the couch upon hearing that. you left for the bedroom, returning with something in your hand. "i got this." you held up a pretty, pink beaded bracelet with a sakura charm. "how about left wrist means hands off, and right wrist means that i'm okay with it?"

minho smiled. you were so smart, and so cute. "that's adorable, baby. i'll remember that."

you slid it onto your left wrist and continue digging into your bulgogi.

how he got so lucky with you, minho has no clue. he appreciates any effort you make to give him a helping hand. even if it is your duty as his girlfriend, he can't help but swoon anytime you do something such as this for him.

minho must've zoned out, because the sound of you plopping your chopsticks in your bowl was loud. he looked at your bowl, then your hands, then the bracelet.

the damn thing was on your right wrist then.

since that fateful night, it's become a regular occurrence in your household. minho doesn't always use his power when he wants to, even when your bracelet is on your right wrist, because he doesn't want to seem like a sadistic horndog who constantly wants to use you for his own pleasure. he'll stick to the every other day routine.