ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . knock knock, it's reality! » smut

warning; non idol!au, brother's best friend!changbin, porn with plot, brief oral (f rec), protected piv sex, kinda multiple orgasms, quick mention of thigh slapping, girlcode + brocode being broken, hyunjin and changbin and reader all get upset at points, happy ending!—EW IF YOU GUYS SAW I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER WITH MY NOTES AT THE TOP ERASE IT FROM YOUR MINDS

dancing with our hands tied - taylor swift
0:56 ───❍─────── 2:35
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

there's never been a time when you haven't been close to your brother. it's always been just you two in this large and excessively burdensome world.

oh, and his best friends. they're yours, too.

sure, they may have seen you as hyunjin's grating little sister, but with time and maturity on both ends, you're invited to the hangouts on occasion. you even pop by at least twice whenever the weekly meetings are held at your house.

the doorbell rings and a gust of excitement scoops you up from the couch. hyunjin yells from the bathroom, "[name]! would you mind—"

"i'm already getting it!" you yell back, soon opening the door to your awaiting guests. "hi there!"

"hey, bestie." you pat felix on the shoulder at that as they all file in. hyunjin's friends toe off their shoes and place the pairs at the door. "where's hyunjin?"

"bathroom." you roll your eyes. "i swear he's more of a princess than i am."

"i didn't know that was possible." you could never forget about changbin.

changbin. a little over half a year older than hyunjin. you watched him glow up and watch him you did. all of your brother's friends started out geeky and wound up like greek gods, but only the gym rat is the candy to your eyes.

you don't miss the short but alarming eyebrow raise chan gives him. it seems changbin himself does, though.

the bathroom doors opens dramatically and you all stare. the light casts into the hallway, and you think he's set a world record of how fast someone can drown in the sink because there's no further hints to his arrival. until he finally walks out.

"took you long enough," seungmin says.

"[name] was right," jeongin says. "you are more of a princess than her."

you slap a hand to your chest. "ouch!"

"you said it yourself, princess," changbin says under his breath as he tosses his duffel onto the couch. you're both unhappy and thankful that you detect yet another irregular eyebrow movement, this time from minho.

this is how it's been for a solid three months. snarky and flirty comments being exchanged every so often. sitting next to each other every chance you get. eyeing each other down from where you lean against the countertops during breakfast talks.

thankfully for you, changbin is an outstanding, loud, good-natured extrovert. that way, him being frisky isn't something to do a double take at. lately, though, you're afraid suspicions have been arousing. especially after the trip to the local amusement park, where you and him "jokingly" held hands on an intense roller coaster. that was capricious eyebrow raise number one, dealt to the two of you by seungmin. of course it was seungmin, that perceptive bastard.

it's getting more difficult the more you two sneak around, though.

"tell me more, baby." even when he's eating you out like a man starved, changbin never stops teasing you. even when you're in front of other people, he risks it all just to see the embarrassing faces you make. you're sure the expression you offer is far from pretty, but the way he looks up at you makes you question otherwise.