ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . bless your eyes, sugar » smut

warning; 'oh wow i have to take my shirt off bc it's ruined!' trope, light teasing, overstim, hickies, unprotected devils tango (don't do this at home)

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

"too many teaspoons!"

"what? but the recipe said three..." seungmin's voice fades as he holds up the box that says '1 tsp'.

"see?" you giggle, taking the box from him and setting it down once more. "i guess the cake will be extra salty now."

"my skills will be questioned." you laugh at seungmin's lifeless tone, showing how hurt his pride was all because of a cake recipe.

the guys had asked that you and seungmin bake a cake for jeongin's surprise birthday party tomorrow. why they didn't task felix with such responsibilities was beyond you and him. but today gave you the chance to teach your boyfriend all you could about pastry making.

jeongin would just have an especially salty birthday cake. the taste would hopefully be killed by the icing you planned to layer on the red velvet cake at some point.

"i'm not taking the blame this time," you say.

seungmin takes the bottle of vegetable oil in his hand and angle is towards you. "don't make me."

to this, you take the almost empty jug of milk and open it, waving at him. "try me."

as if on cue, you both swing what's in your hands. you laugh as you see seungmin's face of surprise when the milk just barely grazes his navy t-shirt but drenches his socks. he didn't expect you to actually do it, meanwhile you fully anticipated this betrayal.

this turns into its own war. everything you were using was pretty much empty anyways, but just enough that you start tossing various ingredients at each other. you feel an egg crack and be thrown at you, causing you to do the same. laughter fizzles from each of your throats as you stare at each other and the mess you've made on the floor.

"you're lucky this isn't one of my favorite shirts!" seungmin says sassily as he rubs flour off of his face and arms.

"i can say the same for you." you smirk, ruffling his hair that now has a whiteish tint to it. "i guess there's only one thing to do," you say sarcastically, finding the hem of your shirt and dragging it over your head.

you thought wasting time was doing anything other than baking this damn cake. it was the day before and you had been stalling all of it, until you pulled seungmin to the kitchen and told him you had to get started. that being said, your shirt came off and you didn't see it as a big deal considering it's nothing your lover hasn't seen yet.

however, seungmin thought it was incredibly distracting even thought it had just be removed. he decided to keep his mouth shut about it though, because he knew how much you wanted to concentrate on the task at hand.

as time went on, he found it even harder. all was well until you spoke up. "seungmin?"

he had been staring. your face was very easy to get lost in.

"yes?" he said groggily. baking was a lot of work in seungmin's world. you had just put the cake in the oven, so the main part of over at least. but the most difficult part was staying focused on the ticking time.

instead of questioning him, you smiled. "why don't you take your shirt off?" this boldness was a 50/50 chance most days.

"because if i do, then this won't be about the baking," he says plainly, even when you swing around the table to rest your hands on his shoulders.