ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . misused mitski song » smut

warning; implied/assumed infidelity (its not true), make up sex, oral (f receiving), fingering, overstim, mutiple orgasms, implied oral m receiving, jisung cries a lil

in my feelings - lana del rey
0:50 ──❍──────── 3:07
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

"ji, please just talk to me," you plead at the man sitting on your couch, who is holding up a hand as a signal for you to give him a second. finally, you grant him that second, standing there with your arms crossed, waiting for him to speak up.

when he does, he says, "you've been hanging out with channie hyung lately."

oh. you get it now.

"ji, can i please—"

"i'm not done." he finally looks at you from his slumped position on the couch. his eyes don't give away any signs of anger, just anxiety. you calmly take a seat on the couch next to him, body angled to him to show your attention is fully on him. "it isn't even just him. it's changbin and felix and the rest of them. i ask you where you're going and you say you're just stopping by for something real quick at theirs, but you're gone for at least and hour. and i can tell when you make up excuses to go over on a whim."

pure despair clouds over your head and you can only imagine how he feels in that pretty little head. his face is already betraying him, eyes turned down and your heart catches in your throat when you see them turn glassy.

you take his hand in yours and he watches your every move as if searching for a reason for your actions. "can i please explain how?"

he hesitates but nods gently.

"we've been planning a surprise birthday party for you."

jisung looks like he's going to be sick, so you let him lean into your other hand that's now on his jaw. "you what?"

you smile sympathetically. "i really wanted to be involved, so i would go over to help with the cake or decorations. each time i went over, all of them were present and i was never alone with anyone. we just wanted— i just wanted this to be perfect and i promised myself i would explain once the day came." you want to hang your head in shame, but jisung deserves your eye contact more than your lap does. "i'm really, really sorry. i should've never lied to you."

"oh." he sniffles and your heart breaks for the umpteenth time tonight. "oh my god."

"yeah." you rub his hand with your thumb. "i know. you can stay mad at me, i won't mind."

"no— i'm sorry. i ruined your hard work just because i was insecure," he says.

you shake your head before he can say any more. "no, baby. you have every right to feel like this. your feelings aren't worth risking just for a surprise."

you feel awful, but it looks like jisung is doing much worse than you. "i should've trusted you more, though." then, his expression changes. "let me make it up to you."

"ji, you don't have to make up any—" he cuts you off with a kiss, grabbing your shoulders and slowly taking himself down with you. you want to protest out of worry for him, but it feels impossible to pull away from him as his tongue clashes with yours.

he pulls away after you place your hands on his, looking into your eyes with desire. "i want to."

"seriously, i don't want you to feel like—"

"please." jisung's hands wander to your thighs. "just let me make you feel good."

his offer is too tempting. the second you nod he's pulling your legs apart and slotting himself between them, smashing his lips onto yours once more. you lock him in place by wrapping your arms around his neck as he gropes your tits. you make a mental note to rehash this conversation with him later.

jisung's multitasking skills come to use, pulling down your pants and underwear. his eye is instantly on the prize, and in this case, it's your bare cunt. his eyes flash up to yours for confirmation, prompting you to nod. the situation is escalating faster than your mind can keep up, jisung licking a stripe up your slit.

he tries to go slow, he really does, but his need to literally devour you is too strong. he goes from leaving wet kisses all over your thighs to full on making out with your pussy. you groan and card your hands through his hair. "ji— fuck."

jisung takes a few seconds to look into your eyes as he takes your clit into his lips, his eyes fluttering closed as he sucks. you can't stop moaning as that fuzzy feeling fills your lower region.

you so badly want to please him too not just because you feel bad, but because you feel so much love for him. jisung didn't get angry or yell at you when he was jealous, he cried and let you speak. he deserves all of the birthday surprises.

suddenly you feel his fingers near your entrance, teasing it and making you whimper. he doesn't hold back after that, hooking his fingers in you and hitting that spot immediately.

it's the way he's enjoying eating you out; it's the way he eye don't stay open for more than five seconds, savoring the moment in every way he can. it's also the way his arms tighten around your thighs when he really gets into it. he's genuinely getting a kick out of this.

your breaking point is when you catch him rutting his hips into the couch as he moans into your pussy. "i'm—i'm cumming—" you cry out, gushing all over his face and legs convulsing around his head. his grip on your thigh remains strong, though, continuing his ministrations even as you're coming down from your high. your moans turns into breathy whimpers when he keeps going. "jisung!"

"give me another one," he mumbles as he goes back in. he licks up all your slick before latching onto your clit once more. he keeps eating your out until you cum again with a silent scream, feeling more overstimulated than ever.

he laps up all your juices and sucks it off his fingers while making eye contact with you. you watch him in amazement until he climbs back up and kisses you on the forehead. jisung lays beside you and snuggles into your side. "i'll clean you up, just give me a minute."

you wrap your arms around him tightly, not wanting to ever let him go. "happy birthday ji."

he quirks a brow but quickly understands when he checks his phone. "huh. it's midnight."

you giggle. "sure is."

"i'll just... act like i'm surprised when we go over," he says.

"sounds like a plan to me."

then, he smirks. you know that look. "you know what i'd like for my birthday?"

you roll your eyes and switch your previous positions, you now hovering over him. "don't worry. i'll give you some tomorrow morning, too."

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

a/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN‼️🎉 i'm not very good at describing such activities so i apologize but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH SO YOU BETTER SAY HAPPY BDAY TO HIM 🫵

1.2k words