ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . cue beat drop » fluff?

warning; first kiss aaaa, high high tension omfg, it gets intense LMAO

sweater weather - the neighbourhood
0:29 ─❍───────── 3:30
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

among your favorite activities, spending time with him was definitely treasured the most. even if it was just simple ways of quality time, such as now where you're watching jeongin play video games. phone out and scrolling, you steal glances at him playing and wondered what it would be like to play.

another thing you wondered is what it would be like to be with him. with him. not just like this, at least almost a foot apart on his couch. you wanted to be closer.

suddenly, you see his tv screen go red, and he's obviously lost a round of the game. jeongin slowly lays his head back onto the couch cushion with a groan, shutting his eyes to regain his composure, along with clutching the controller beyond belief. but he isn't truly mad. he's just frustrated like anyone else when they're playing video games. little did he know, you gazed at him out of the corner of your eye, pupils blown out of yearning.

jeongin turns his head to meet your face, smiling when you make eye contact. "why are you so far away? get over here."

without a second thought, you shift to his side of the couch, arms almost touching if not for your hesitation. however, he's the one to close the gap and get shoulder to shoulder with you. as you get back on your phone, you see him restart the game with a roll of his tongue along his cheek. at this point, you were convinced killing someone subconsciously was possible.

more minutes pass, and you're cozy in your hoodie along with being next to jeongin. although, the makeup you had put on was starting to get uncomfortable. it was probably messed up, anyway. you thought in exchange for comfy clothing, you would do something extravagant with your makeup. it made you feel cool.

"i'm going to go take my makeup off," you say as you start to get up.

"why?" he asks.

you look back at him with a slight smile. "it's probably really messed up by now. i've had it on for hours," you say.

he shrugs. "i think you look amazing."

damn. he done got you there.

after thinking for a moment about what he'd just said probably without much thought, you sit back down in the same spot you were in, but sitting on one of your legs. "thank you. you look nice, too."

he laughs at that. "what are you saying? i have no makeup on!"

feeling bold, you start to mess with his hair as he turns to you. "your hair is laying nicely no matter what today, and you always look handsome without makeup."

it was his turn to flush. jeongin could only flash a timid smile. "thank you."

"mhm. tell me when you want to kick me out," you offer, although you definitely do not want that.

jeongin looks at you with a slight pout. "but i like having you here."

it's almost like he knows exactly what to say to you. "is that so?" you smirk with full affection, to which he returns.

"why are you smiling at me like that?" he asks with a giggle.

you truly don't have a response for him, so you just shrug, smile never faltering. "you have my full attention. i'm not going anywhere."