ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . pleasing a storm » fluff

warning; minho is so... SO weak for you and the members slowly grasp the intensity of it, cheesy teehee

thinkin' bout you - sanni
1:35 ─────❍───── 1:45
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

dating lee minho came with many things. you got cuddles, cats to snuggle when you could, and a smartass who made you food.

despite them not being in the relationship, his members had side effects as well.

they first noticed it when you walked in on a rather fateful encounter.

"you need some tissues, hyunjin?" minho asks casually, offhanded enough to make his victim go wide eyed.

"i'm good, but thank you—" minho cuts him off with the sound of a tissue being sharply ripped from the box. then another. and another.

"run while you still can," changbin whispers in hyunjin's ear before taking a cautious sip of his coffee.

before he can blink, his mouth is being stuffed with tissues, making him groan at the smirking man.

not all is lost for hyunjin, though, when there's a quick knock at the door, opening an inch soon after. "min? you in there?"

his heart races ten times faster as he strategically removes the cotton from his friend's mouth and shoots it basketball style into the trash across the room, earning a small cheer from the other two. "come in!"

minho smiles when he sees your face in the threshold of the door, looking back at him with affection.

"chan asked me to ask you to look over something quickly before you leave," you tell him.

he raises an eyebrow. "before i leave?"

"i got you out early, silly," you say simply, now waving him toward you. "now come on."

he blinks at you before processing the information and going, "oh!" and walking to you.

"man, i wish i got to go home early!" hyunjin whines.

"then go get some bitches," minho says so sweetly that his friends almost reconsider if they heard the words right. he takes your hand and pulls the door closed with the biggest grin on his face.

hyunjin and changbin instantly glance at one another from the corner of their eye.

changbin speaks up, "he's kind of right, though."

"hey! i haven't gotten bitches in years," hyunjin says.

"you're twenty three..."

"yeah, and?"

"you were twenty two when you last did."

hyunjin smacks the couch. "are you keeping tabs or something?!"

both noticed it, but didn't speak on it. they thought they were crazy.

but the more they would see you, the more the other members would detect it, too.

"chan! can you tell me—" minho is cut off.

"chan, do you have any food?" jisung asks.

the older glares at him from the other couch in the recording studio, straight faced and death-dealing.

jisung starts giggling as he tries to speak, "wait hyung, i'm sorry—" but he can't hold in his laughter when the man across the room blinks at him, face unchanging.