ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . skz with no nut november

warning; the NNN challenge vs skz in a nutshell... masturbation (m), dry dumping, corruption kink, premature ejaculation, cumming untouched, brat taming, handjob, blowjob, biting kink, getting caught (i'm sorry these scenarios are so fucking funny to me), teasing (sexual and non sexual lol), unprotected piv sex (NAUR!), cockwarming, grinding, how do i put "losing in sleep" into words?

꒰ఎ ໒꒱

✦ 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 - 11/1
- felix is actually in denial when he loses first... like it doesn't sink in for a hot second

- HE IS ACTUALLY SO MAD "i really thought i was gonna at least be fifthhh" like honey no 😭

- felix tends underestimate the outcome sometimes, a habit picked up from jisung. he came home from practice and how showers works is that whoever is voted as the smelliest has to shower first: felix was voted off the island that day.

- this guy jerks off in the shower when schedule runs late, bc he knows he has to go to bed almost immediately after getting out of the shower. and after such a long and stressful practice, all he wanted was you—but of course, he couldn't have you right now, so he mindlessly stroked himself to completion as the water rained down on him, his other hand clasped tightly over his mouth bc this boy can be loud.

- suddenly, as he's washing his legs with his loofa, he gasps loudly and drops said loofa, standing straight up with his hands covering his mouth. all that goes through his mind is "oh shit oh shit OHHH SHITTT" bc did he really just forget about the whole deal literally not even 24 hrs after it was made. like listen jisung proposed the competition as they were getting ready to go to practice, and the same day felix LOSES...? he doesn't fully register and/or accept it until he looks back on his messages to confirm that the NNN gc was truly make and shook on.

- feels like he has to sneak into his room and the guys are like ?? dude why are you in gremlin mode rn ?? and texts you like "heyy 🤪 soooo don't judge me but i may have agreed to participate in no nut november and i'm telling you this bc i already lost. goodnight ml" and plans to not check his phone till the morning but ur spamming him and when he checks to see if ur mad for him not telling you about the thing, you're just making fun of him.

- he decides to leave the NNN group chat with a "go on. you guys can make fun of me." and everyone is silently giggling beneath their blankets. the hyungs are surprised he was first but the 00' liners + jeongin are just like "oh no! how ever could this happen! definitely not like we guessed he'd be in the bottom 3!" defends himself with the fact that he lost bc he literally just forgor and they proceed to just bully him even harder.

- wakes up to breakfast in bed and it's seungmin. "i'm being considerate. i'm giving you more time to mentally prepare for all the shit the guys are gonna talk once you leave this room."

✦ 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 - 11/2
- i know, i know, jisung always loses first in these nnn things... but it's true. and this menace is for some reason shocked when he loses second?? like hello have you met yourself??

- whiny and angry but secretly not surprised. that doesn't mean he's happy about it tho. he did have some hope for himself (he actually has this every year yet still fails miserably and in the bottom 3)

- jisung lovesss going thru his old messages with you. it brings him comfort and grounds him, especially when he misses you. he was scrolling back quite far bc he couldn't wait 30 more minutes for you to be here!!! buttt that turned out to be his grave mistake, because he stumbled upon a string of nudes you sent him just weeks earlier to get him through a rough day of producing (he actually ended up stopping at your place after that, because he couldn't take it). boner alerttttttt🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️