Too Many Feelings, Too Little Space

Well hello to all of you, old and new readers. I thought since one of my social media accounts has grown rapidly within a few days, I would write an update since I haven't really had much to write about lately. Everything has been basically calm around me, and most people have been minding their manners which is just plain weird. I am so used to the chaos of something always being wrong and being told that i have to be the one to fix it.
I still believe that Disney lied. Fairy tales do not exist. Even in friendships. It had been a very long time that I had allowed myself to trust anyone to even get close enough to open the door to an honest friendship. Then I met him. So sweet. So respectful. He made me laugh so hard. | wanted to do the same for him. There were no other feelings there, Until... there didn't seem to be anything anymore.
It was like someone hit the reset to default settings. I knew I did nothing wrong; They did nothing wrong. It just hurts because when you believe you are making some type of difference in someone's life, and then you blink and you two become beautiful strangers again... I don't know. I know I am reading too much into it. Let us repeat ourselves though. Overreaction. But from someone who has lost every single person who has meant anything, caring a little extra and getting a little protective of friendships is sweet in my opinion. I am crazy though so let's move on.
I have been writing a lot of poetry lately and for whatever reason I am not sure. I know I want to become an author, but poetry has been floating out of me at a very decent rate. So, I will be adding a few in here for your reading pleasure if you would like to tell me how bad they are, I will be somewhere there or depending on times and my schedule, I may not be. You will just have to figure out the address
Maybe I will hide a clue somewhere for you and it can be a fun treasure hunt. Ha-Ha.