Daniel.

Another one? But of course. What is this life without having someone to love and share it with? This one is new. Tomorrow is one month. I can tell you there is nothing but absolute peace and calmness when I am with him. The world literally stops. He gets into the dark crevices of my mind and knows how to coax me back into the real world. The most supportive of them all. He stood by when I was with my ex fiancé, through the one night stand, the rape, and the episode of Bruce. Stayed silent, patient and waiting. Stayed a friend when I needed it most. He saw my crazy. He saw everything. He stayed. This time feels different. I always looked for the passion, the overwhelming excitement, can't sleep type of love. The thunderstorm with howling winds taking your breath away. Daniel is different. He is sitting in a field on a warm sunny day, a slight breeze blowing the smell of wildflowers around gently kissing your nose. He is the complete calm and serenity that a pause brings to this world. He is the warmth of the ray of sun that falls upon you when a small cloud passes across the sun. The warm feeling that automatically makes you smile. Nothing is wrong when he is around. The racing thoughts stop. The panic stops. The anxiety stops. Everything stops. Its just me and him. Together. The most peace I have ever felt in my entire life. When I am around him, I can breathe. I know I've said all of this before but it is different this time. Everything is different in the best possible way.