A perfect day. (As ordered.)

The sun peaks through the blinds shining rays of light against the wall. The early morning silence is broke with the light breathing of the man of my dreams. His body laid out behind me hugging me to him as his arm subconsciously pulls me closer. I smile knowing these precious few moments before our day starts is the closest to perfection I'll ever get. My eyes stay closed and I roll over to face him and bury my face into his chest. I breathe in his scent feeling completely at peace. The feeling of home. He grumbles slightly and pulls me completely to him, subconsciously keeping me close. I wrap my arm around him and slowly rub his back to let him know I was there and not going anywhere. He sighed slightly and a small smile appeared on his lips. He was perfect. The innocence on his face gave him the look of pure childlike peace. The smell of him was intoxicating. The smell of his soap, his shampoo, the laundry detergent, and just the scent of him wafted to my nose. It smelled like home. I arched my neck up enough to give him a soft kiss on his chin. With a slight moan, he angles his head down to find my lips with his. The kiss is soft, sweet, and tempting. I let a little moan escape between my lips as he pushed just a little harder and deepened the kiss. I pressed my hips against him, feeling his full erection against my belly. His hand traveled from my shoulder and made a path down to my ass cheek. Grabbing a handful, he rolled me over onto my back trapping his hand until he slowly slid it to my thigh. His moans mingled with mine as his lips traveled to my neck, gently scraping his teeth against the hollow of my throat. The covers slowly slide off of his back, allowing the rays of sun to hit our naked entwined bodies. My hands travel to his neck and I pull his face to mine kissing him passionately as his hands start to travel over my body feeling every inch of me. His callused hands are rough and scratchy as they move across my skin and I reciprocate the feeling by dragging my nails as lightly as possible down his back. He pulls back and stares down at me, his magnificent brown eyes glistening with lust, willing me to open my eyes and look at him. As I do, he smiles a wicked smile.
"You have the most beautiful blue eyes first thing in the morning baby." He says as he trails his finger across my cheek to my throat. Nothing but a soft moan escapes me as I see the desire in his eyes and feel his finger traveling a little lower to caress the side of my breast. My breath hitches as he moves closer to my nipple. It immediately hardens for his touch showing him how I want him.
"Look at these perfect fucking nipples."
He gives me a slight grin as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it hardening it even further. I gasp at the sudden pleasure and reach out for anything to hold on to. He presses his teeth against my nipple until he hears me gasp, then automatically starts suckling hard on me. A loud moan escapes me, vibrating from my chest and he lays his hand on my stomach to feel it. His hand slowly travels down and his mouth follows leaving soft opened mouth kisses traveling down my stomach. He moaned going closer to my center. I could feel myself getting wetter the closer he was getting. I knew he could smell my desire and it was confirmed when he moaned deeply when his face landed between my thighs. I looked down just in time to see him close his eyes and sniff me, moaning as he did. He looked up at me and grinned an evil grin. All at once his mouth was on me. I moaned loudly in pleasure arching my hips at the sudden feelings coursing through my body. He placed his palm flat against my belly and held me still. I opened my legs to offer him as much as I could. I felt myself getting soaked and it only turned him on even more knowing he could pull these reactions out of me. With his other hand, he slowly trails it up and finds my hand, interlocking our fingers. Such an intimate gesture unknown to most. I look down to see those brown eyes starting back at me and can almost see the grin in his eyes.
"You taste amazing baby. I want to taste all of you."
I tried to speak but as I open my mouth, all that comes out is a loud moan as he went back to tasting me. I feel myself getting tighter as he inserts a finger into me and slowly starts to move it. I moan and start thrusting against his hand, tightening close to release as he inserts another finger filling me even fuller.
"God yes baby. You are so fucking gorgeous. Cum for me. I want to taste it all."
He speaks these words against my clit knowing it will work me up even more. I moan loudly as the tremors start to overtake my body and I grab onto whatever I can find to hang on for dear life as my orgasm crashes through me and pulses with the intensity of a thousand suns. His mouth is on me the entire time tasting me as I release for him. His mouth travels slowly up my body until he kisses me with the taste of me on his tongue. I moan into his mouth and reach down to stroke him. He overflows my hand with his throbbing erection. Our eyes connect as I touch him, stroking him slowly. A million thoughts are passed between our eyes as we stare at one another. He moves to my entrance not breaking eye contact and points himself to my opening. "You know why I love those blue eyes of yours baby?" He asks with a devilish grin. I shake my head. He leans forward so he can whisper in my ear, "because of the ecstasy I see when I do this..." and shoves his hard cock into me in one movement. I gasp as my eyes roll back into my head and he rocks into me over and over. He leans on his hands so I can wrap my hands around his neck and pull him in for the many deep passionate kisses I want to give him. He keeps a steady pace rocking back and forth until I start tightening up again. He's moaning louder now, my tightening muscles squeezing him closer to a climax. He looks at me one more time. "Baby..." is all he gets out as an orgasm slams into him. His release triggers my own and I cum with him. When the waves of pleasure finally subside enough he lays on top of me and gives me sweet soft kisses still inside me. As he pulls out, he lays right beside me and pulls me close. His eyes stare into mine for how long no one knows as time stopped. "Well good morning baby" he says planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "Good morning love. " I say in a shaky voice. He smiles at me and kisses me softly.