𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                             "Just relax"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
           "Just relax"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

I sat in the moving car staring out at the rainy day, I was finally able to pull myself out of bed after what happened this morning. I still couldn't wrap my mind around it but decided to let it go, I closed my eyes feeling relaxed at the sound of the rain hitting the car. Today I had to go to the studio and record my upcoming album, I didn't feel like it, singing 8 songs for the next 2 hours is tiring.

It might not seem like much but I have a photo shoot about 40 minutes after my recording session for the cover. The whole album has to be released by Monday in 2 days to be exact, then that following Tuesday Patch has his doctor appointment, Wednesday I have another photo shoot, leaving me with my freedom on Thursday and Friday.

"What a week I have ahead" I thought as I looked on the rainy streets.

———

Leaning back into my office chair i let out a heavy sigh I didn't know I was holding in, I had just got back from my photo shoot, "My feet are killing me" I thought as I kicked my black heels off. Hearing a knock at the door I told whom ever to come in. It was Akira, "I got an email from the photographers of the pictures you took earlier, I printed them out so you can get a better look", she said as we walked closer to my desk placing the folder onto the desk.

"You have some fan mail that I'll be bringing in shortly if you want me to" She said with while tucking her hair behind her ear. Akira is one of my prettiest assistants, she had dark blue hair with fair golden eyes she was always so organized and on top of everything. Though she's younger I sometimes find myself wondering what it would be like if I was just as organized as her, she inspires me in some sense I guess you can say that's one of the many reasons I hired her. Over the time that we've grown closer i had seen her as not only a friend but a sister.

"I was informed that you haven't had your lunch yet Ms.[L/N] so I ordered you your favorite, it should be here shortly" she said with a smile, "thank you Akira I appreciate it you didn't have to, also enough with the formalities I told you you can call me [Y/N]" I said returning her small smile. "Oh right sorry [Y/N] I forget sometimes," she bowed walking towards the door, before she left she turned her head towards me, "Also Mirko said she'll be coming to visit around 5 so that gives you about 2 more hours of freedom" she finished as she left.