𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

════════════════════════════┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉

"Mommy, Daddy!!!" I heard shouting and crying from the twins, I released my arms from around keigos neck as I immediately ran up to their room, "what happened?" I questioned as I saw that the room had stars scattered in the air and rose thorns vines all over the floor. "Mommy, it hurts" Kasumi spoke as she sat on her bed, "Mommy it won't stop" Kenji cried out worriedly. I had my slippers on but they weren't thick enough to protect me from stepping on a thorn, "Keigo!!! I need your help" I shouted as I made my way into the room. "Hey Kenji can you tell me how everything happened?"

"We were playing with Sumi's quirk then she point at the flowers on my head and I got excited then these shot out from my hands, then I got scared when sumi started crying" he finished as I continued making my way over to him, "What happ- awe shit" "keigo language! Sumi what hurts honey?" I questioned her ignoring the pain in my feet. "M-my back, it really hurt" she responded in between sobs, Keigo immediately went to her side as I tried to calm Kenji down "breathe ok, everything will be fine I promise" "Will sumi be ok?" "Daddy's got sumi, she'll be ok" I gave him a reassuring smile as he thorns went back into his hands.

I bent down to his level to hold him as he cried lightly, "I'm sorry for hurting you mommy" he spoke into my chest, "you didn't hurt me-" "I did you have cuts on your legs because of me" I looked down to see I did have small scratches on my ankles but I didn't pay any attention to them "mommy, mommy look! I got wings like daddy!" Kasumi shouted as I looked up to she Keigo holding her, he put her down as she turned around to show me, they weren't big but weren't small either and they weren't red like keigos but white and a bit transparent.

"That's so cool sumi!!" Kanji shouted as the look of his older sister unharmed and harm completely changed his mood, "you're so cool too ji, your flowers bloomed!!" She was right and I was surprised because they were dead a second ago. Just like that our twins quirks manifested at the age of 5, I stood up limping a bit from the pain of the scratches as we watched them talk amongst themselves " we need to get you cleaned up" keigo suddenly picked me up bride style as we walked out of the.

"Daddy and mommy will be right back, don't play to tough now" he walked out of the room and the last thing I heard was them debating on something. He sat me down onto the toilet as he took out the first aid kit from the bathroom closet, "So when are we gonna start helping them? Y'know control their quirks?" He questioned cleaning my scars. "I'd say before they go to school, when will you teach Kasumi how to fly? I'm pretty sure she'll ask you sooner or later" "when she's 6, seems appropriate" he responds as I stared down at my lap.

Their grow up so fast it's a bit saddening, I felt like everything went by so fast,

~~~

"This was a bad idea, there's no point in disguising ourselves if you're feathers are just gonna be out and about" today we had to get a new stroller because keigo broke the first one after fighting with it, he carried Kenji in the one baby carrier we owned as I held Kasumi. Though she was more active and than Kenji she hated staying in the same spot for too long, he'd throw a fit if she was in the carrier but never in the stroller but on the other hand Kenji was calm he didn't care where he was, he was always calm.

"We weren't really disguised in the first place all you add was a sun hat and sunglasses" he retorted as we continued walking to the store, "why didn't we take the car?" "The babies don't always need to bee cooped up". They had just turned one and only Kasumi had said her first word which was mama, so 1 for me, but she was learning new words and overall was a very talkative baby, Kenji was a quiet baby he didn't cry much unless he was hungry, he only talked we he wanted something and his first words were mama as well so I win.

We walked into the store and immediately went to the strollers ignoring the he stares and whispers, trying to do basic shopping when you're a public figure is extremely difficult. But I always tried to make it quick so we could go home, "how bout this one?" Keigo questioned pointing at an extremely expensive stroller but it was very cute and I could see both babies! "You know me so well" immediately once we bought it I made him opened the box and take the stroller out since we didn't really have anyone to carry it.

I pushed the stroller around the semi crowded area making pit stops to get the kids anything I thought would look pleasant, once we got back home we had a little photo shoot, Keigo bought a miniature version of his costume and but it on both of them and never wanted to take them off.
~~~

"Babe, hello?" I was snapped of of my thought a I looked down to see keigo had finished wrapping my ankles and feet. "Sorry I zoned out for a minute, did something happen?" "No actually I think they fell asleep, it's quiet" we went over to Kasumis room to seem them both in Her bed sleeping the room had these small stars on the the wall but the doo faded as he fell deeper into her sleep. I went over to place a small kiss on each of their foreheads as keigo followed.

"I think I want another" he suddenly spoke closing the door to her bed room, "is it cause they're growing up so fast?" I questioned and he nodded, "I can see where you're coming from" I walked to my room getting ready to finally go to sleep after a long day "but I don't want another one, A new kids usually takes away our attention from toddlers and I don't want them going through that" I laid onto my bed as he took his shirt off, "I see, and we still need to find a nanny before they go to school" he laid besides me was I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you" he spoke as he placed a kiss on my forehead, "I love you too" I pressed my lips against his soon breaking away as I felt sleep take over me, the last thing I thought about was how much we've grown together and the miracles that came of it.

THE END

════════════════════════════