𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕⚠️

════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
"I love you"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉

════════════════════════════

The pan sizzled and popped as i took the bacon out of the pan, I was making breakfast for both me and keigo considering he was still here. I had to meet up with Rumi soon and today she didn't tell me where we were going, I placed the plates of food on the kitchen bar as I went to go get keigo. I heard heavy footsteps running downstairs, I turned around only to be engulfed in a hug by keigo "good morning the foods ready" I told him as he broke the hug as he lead him to the bar. We ate in silence the only sound being the fork scraping the plate, he wouldn't let my hand go if I tried to remove it and if he did let me he'll rest his hand on my thigh till I gave him my hand again.

"Keigo... do you want to talk about last night" I spoke gently to him as he stared at me, his eyes were more soft then his usual. I felt my heart flutter as he stared into my eyes, "I need to tell you something" he finally spoke. I waited patiently until he told me what he had to, "I love you [Y/N]... I loved you from the first time I saw you, I loved you when I saw you next to me on that stage, I loved you when you stepped in with mirko that same day... I've loved you for a year [Y/N]... and I've hid it for a year I don't want to keep hiding it from you I love you and I want to know if you feel the same." He said in one breath as I saw tears fall from his eyes.

"Keigo... I..." I started as I felt his hands tighten around mine "I love you too, keigo I wasn't sure how I actually felt but I figured it out last month" I spoke as he smashed his lips onto mine. This one didn't feel hungry or lustful it felt like it was passionate, I immediately melted into the kiss as his hand ran up my shirt to grab my waist. I quickly broke the kiss as we looked at each other, "What about that girl you where talking about in you're interview?" I asked him, yes I love him but i don't want to take him away from someone who already has him.

He looked confused for a second until realization hit, "Ohhh yeah, you are that girl I just had to make it a little less obvious". He smiled as he placed his lips on mine, he get up off of the stool as he pulled me closer to him, we broke the kiss gasping for air as his hand rested on my cheek. "I have to meet up with Rumi soon, so what do you want to do in the mean time?"

———

"Do you have to go now?" Keigo pleaded as he sat in my bed, I was getting ready to leave and he seemed like he wanted me to stay with him forever. "yes I do you can stay here or go home if you wish but you can't come with me after that little interview" I stated while he flopped on the bed. I went over to him sitting besides him on the bed, he suddenly turned around as he smashed his lips onto mine, It was hungry. His hands roamed my body pulling at my clothes, "Keigo I have to go" I spoke breaking the kiss, I headed downstairs putting my shoes on heading out the door.