𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                       "hump and dump?"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
            "hump and dump?"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

I sat on the couch as I stared of the flower on the table they were on the verge of dying considering they've been out all night. I placed my hands above them as a light glowed from my hands at I looked at the now alive flowers, I got up walking to the kitchen as I searched for a vase. I fold a tall slim one as I put the essential items into the case as I walked back to the table vase in hand, I placed the case beside the flowers sitting back on the couch. I unwrapped the papers covering the flowers placing them in the vase one by one in a order I like.

I started at the flowers for moment with a cold face as I suddenly smiled at myself, "I don't know why I forgive you already" I spoke to myself as I stood up to open the balcony curtains. I stared out the window wondering how to spend my morning till I had to head to the bakery, Mirko and I have this thing where we send the last 5 days till our birthdays together and today was the bakery. I sat on the couch seeing that the time was 10:24am and I was bored out of my mind, I leaned my head back on the couch as I rested my eyes. A knock on the door made me roll my eyes while looking towards the door.

I heard knocking again as I realized it seemed to be closer than were the door was. I turned to the balcony only to find keigo standing there with one hand in his pocket and the other on the glass, I quickly get up to open to door. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a cold tone I could see that his nose was red and his eyes were puffy, I stepped to the side to let him in. He come in standing in one spot as I closed the door, "Liste-" I began but he cut me off with a sudden hug, "I'm sorry for avoiding you, I was just trying to figure out something" he spoke softly. I hugged him while patting his back softly, "Keigo you can always tell me anything I'm always here for you".

We broke from the hug as we started at each other for a bit. " I-" I was jolted up as I heard the sound of a glass breaking, I looked around and realized I was dreaming. "All I do is dream about you" I spoke to myself as I made my way to the kitchen seeing the broken glass patch had somehow managed to break, I grabbed a small garbage bin as I picked up the big pieces soon activating the roomba to clean up the rest of the glass. I went upstairs as I decided to journal how I've been feeling for the pass couple of days, but then I ended up finding myself writing a couple of lyrics in my song book.

I finished writing around 11:34pm, I wrote about 3 songs and they all seemed to relate to my situation with keigo. I didn't have enough time to try out a one of them but I'll just do it when I get back, I had to get ready to go to the bakery so I took a quick shower as I wore some cute but comfortable. When I finished getting ready I got s text from Mirko notifying me that she was outside, I put my shoes on but not before pouring food inside patches bowl.