𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                             "Love me"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
                   "Love me"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
   ════════════════════════════

I laid in keigos bed staring at the ceiling deep in thought as he was sound asleep, snoring softly I completely forgot that I wanted to go see my family this Christmas and I still didn't get any gifts, I didn't tell them I was coming over as I wanted it to be a surprise it was the 22th and I really needed to get gifts asap if I wanted to make it there on Christmas eve. I checked my phone to figure out which store sold what items and it seems like I'll have to go to 5 different stores luckily they're all in the same mall, to be honest I started to completely overthinking this visit I don't really think I'm welcomed back home I don't even know what's going on in their lives to just show up randomly.

I heard keigo starting to wake up a little as he laid his head on my chest, "how long have you been up" he asked as I gently played with his hair "since 6" I replied looking at the clock on his bedside table the time was 8:17am "Have you gotten up at all since you've been up?" I sat there silently as he started playing with my fingers on the hand resting on the bed. "No I haven't I've just been thinking" "thinking about what?" I stayed silent as I've never talked to anyone about how I was feeling not even my family.

"You know you can tell me anything right kid? I'm not just your fuck buddy I'm also you friend" there it goes again that familiar sting in my chest every time he calls me a friend, "I know it's just kinda personal" he sat up to look at me as I leaned up on my elbows "tell me whats on your mind sweetcheeks" he said as he patted my thigh.

We stared at each other as we sat in silence until I broke it, "I feel like I'm no longer welcomed at my moms house I mean what if I go there and they don't want me there? They're all still young I missed my only sisters wedding and even though she forgave me what if she resents me now? I'm pretty sure my brother hates my guts while the other is still as sweet pie but what if they all changed? Keigo what if they no longer love me the way they used to, I left to support them make them live a better life... but what if I made a mistake?" At this point I was already on the verge of tears.

He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes as he wiped the tears that had already fallen from my eyes, "Hey kid don't think that way, I'm sure they love you just as they use to I'm sure they understand you left for a good reason and it wasn't a mistake you sacrifice you're youth to be able to help them and if they can't see that then they don't deserve you at all, you saw the problem and decided to change it and you did if they won't welcome you with open arms then I will" I looked at him with teary eyes my tears of sadness soon became tears of joy.