𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕⚠️

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                            "Just take it"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
              "Just take it"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

I was finally awoken by the heavenly smell of bacon- wrong I woke up to the sound of yelling...why? I really have no idea. "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, YOU WANT A TREAT??? IF YOU LET ME PASS ILL GIVE YOU ON-AHHH PLEASE, [Y/N]". I decided to get out of bed but not before throwing my rob on.

I look of the ledge of my room to see keigo flying up on the ceiling with his red feathers scattered everywhere. "Oh thank god [Y/N] please get this evil beast" I couldn't see what he was scared off because it seem to be under the platform I was on. I headed down stairs to see... patch? "[Y/N] please get him I walked out of the room and he started attacking me for literally no reason and he bit my toe [Y/N]... MY TOE" keigo said while patch growled at him, I couldn't help but burst into laughter as he stared daggers at me. "[Y/N] this is not funny get him I've been stuck here for about 20 minutes I'm hungry please get him" He pleaded as I called patch over to give him his breakfast.

"He probably hates you because you kicked him out last night, yk he has feelings too" I stated has I poured cat food in his bowl patch still wouldn't take his eyes off keigo not one bit. "Oh please the only think he really cares about is his food, he has no feelings he's a cat." Patch started to jump and growl at him while keigo moved more into the corner of the ceiling. I pick patch up and comforted him while petting his back, "yeah the big mean scary bird man-"Hey!"-kicked you out last night I know im so sorry i couldn't come get you he was naked and I know you don't want to see that big scary bird naked do you?" He shook his head no as i placed him next to his bowl. "Im right here you know" keigo said as he slowing got down from the ceiling corner onto the ground, "you have to apologize to him keigo" "I'm not apologizing he's a cat why would i apologi-" Patch started to run at him while he screamed and ran into the room i picked him up before he could reach keigo.

I walked in the upstairs to see keigo sitting on the bed with his knees to his chest. I walked in front of him and held patch in front of him, "apologize keigo" he stared at me before looking back at patch. He let out a heavy sigh before talking, "I'm ver-"mean it keigo".... I'm very sorry patch that I kicked you out of the room last night it won't happen again next time I'll ask" he finished and then stared at me "now pat his head" he sighed while he rubbed his head. "Ok now I'll go make us some food and then we can just relax the rest of the day" i said while placing patch down and walked to the kitchen both of them following, patch going to his bowl and keigo just because.