𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒⚠️

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉               "Move those fucking hands"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
               "Move those fucking hands"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

"I don't know Rumi" I said as we walked to a clothing store, we both had the day off and we decided to hang out and our first destination was the mall. "Let me get this straight, You and hawks are basically bang buddies with no feelings attached but now you don't know if you have those feelings that you're not supposed to have because it's a rule you established, yet those feelings probably became about because of how he treats you like a queen... BUT you don't wanna date someone because you'll feel like you'll be too busy for them" she said in one breathe.

I nodded as I looked threw different clothing on the rack. "Well maybe try and wait it out and see if it goes away" she spoke as she leaned on the wall "but what if it doesn't?" "Then you might actually love the guy [N/N]" she spoke while she smiled. We continued walking around the mall buying stuff we didn't need and what not, "Rumi can you help me with something?" I asked her as we began to walk to the cafe "sure what is it?" We made it to the cafe as we got our seats "I think I wanna change my hero costume"

                                  ———
3rd POV

"Anyway more important news the famous nature hero Mother Nature popped out with a new look and it seems to be blowing her fan threw the roofs" the news reporter spoke as they then switched the camera to [Y/N] and a news reporter outside her agency.

Normal POV

"So Mother Nature what made you change up your hero costume so suddenly?" The news reporter asked "well I've never changed it, it's been my hero custom since I started so I thought I'd change it up because I was getting bored of it myself. I made it when I was about 13 I think I wanna be more comfortable now that I'm older, plus I think I look more bad ass this way not so innocent" I replied while smiling.

"Well I'm loving the new look i see you've added a belt that's what about?" "Well it's a support belt just incase help doesn't get there on time I'll have something to aid them in the mean time" I replied

^ 3 Weeks ago

Me and Rumi said the cafe as we had a scattered pieces of drawings on the table, "I don't know Rumi I'm just tired of the one I have" I spoke as I took a piece of my cake with my fork "we'll let's do something you'll be more comfortable in while fighting" she stated as I began thinking "something like your costume" I replied as I began drawing in my book. "ok so how bout this?" I asked her as I handed her the notebook, she stared at it as she smiled "that's the one, cute yet bad ass, hawks will like this one for sure" she said giving me back the notebook I felt my cheeks heat up as I hid my face in the book.