𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
             "Can we talk?"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉

════════════════════════════

I blinked a few times before opening my eyes fully, I tried to sit up but everytime I moved it felt painful. I felt a tight sensation around my head and most body parts as I placed my hand over my head to feel bandages, which were also on my right forearm and torso. I sat up which was extremely painful but I managed, I heard the door opening as I turned to see a doctor "glad you're awake, you've only been out for a couple of days" he spoke as he went over to a table, "I got your test results back, nothing major your back should heal up in no time...." He continued.

I stared out the window seeing a crowd of civilians protesting for whatever reason, "why are they protesting?" I questioned the doctor interrupting him. "The damage and lost the incident caused has them too railed up, including the stuff going on with Endeavor" he spoke as I turned away from the window, "I called your family they'll be here soon, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you" he spoke putting his clip board down as his face shifted a bit.

"are you al-" "did you know.... you were pregnant before going into battle?" He spoke making my eyes widen, "....um no, I didn't know.... Is it ok?" I questioned as I stared at my fingers. "When we were able to see you... it was already gone" he spoke softly as I felt tears streaming down my face as I could no longer hold them back. "Thank you for telling me..." I spoke softly as I heard his footsteps becoming further soon hearing the door open and close, I began sobbing as I laid my head onto the pillow.

I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault, drinking and smoking while pregnant wasn't healthy but it's not like I knew. I knew it was his it had to be because I haven't been with anyone else since the last time I saw him, I sobbed into the pillow quietly soon drifting off into sleep.

.
.
.
Takaras POV

We arrived at the hospital see a bunch of civilians protesting outside of it, the car was silent nobody said a word as Aiko parked into the parking lot. We exited the car as people and reporters began asking us questions as we walked to the hospitals doors, "we're here to see [Y/N] [L/N]" my mother spoke as the lady at the front desk told her how to get to her room.

I didn't know how to feel, none of us did we were just hoping she's ok, we never thought we'd see her in a state so bad she'd end up in the hospital. Since we heard about her being here we've been staying at a hotel till she woke up, nobody talked for those few days as we were all worried, I looked up a bit seeing Hawks and best jeanist a bit startled as my mom began asking Hawks if my sister was ok "Have you seen her? Does she look bad? Is she ok?" She questioned softly but didn't get an answer out of him.