𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                           "I missed you"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
                  "I missed you"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
   ════════════════════════════

Recap:
"Listen you can't be here..." she began to whisper as the look of terror never disappeared from her face, "he's-" "hey who's at the door?" The door swung opening reveling him. "[Y/N]... long time no see..." he said smiling at me that terrifying smile that I remembered.

"Dad?"

Continuation~~

"Why the long face [Y/N]?" He said as his eyes went into the direction of keigo, "I see you brought a friend, come on it's cold out here" he said as he and my mother moved to the side letting us in. As we walked in taking our shoes off slipping on some brand new slippers at the door, I saw each of them sitting on the couch my sister, Takara ,my brother Akio, and my youngest brother Rin, they all looked shocked yet happy to see me.

"Surprise..." I said with little jazz hands I saw Takara begin to tear up, " oh kara why are you-" she cut me off as she ran up embracing me into a hug "I missed you, Popstar" Popstar, the nickname I haven't heard in awhile the nickname she gave me after telling her my dream to pursue in music. I hugged her back as I began to tear up, " I missed you too Kara" I said as my single hug became a group hug, "I missed you so much [Y/N]" Rin said as he began crying.

He's still such a sensitive boy, " at least try and call us after you leave, sis" Akio said as he quickly wiped his tears that had fallen a little. Soon we broke the hug as i then remembered keigo was standing there awkwardly, "oh right, guys I brought I friend I'm assuming you already know him" I said as he walked to my side, "Hello it's nice meet you all" he said with a wave as, "YOU BETTER BE JUST FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU AND MY SISTER" "Wowe can I get your autograph hawks" Akio and Rin said at the same time.

"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER BLONDE OR I'LL BEAT YOU TO A PLUMP" Akio shouted as he grabbed keigo shirt as he just held his hands up, "enough Akio, you're gonna stretch his shirt out" Takara said a little worried, "WHAT HAPPENED? I HEARD YELLING" a man came running down the hall with the... toilet cleaner? "Nothing honey please put that dirty thing down" Takara spoke to the man. "I promise nothings going on between me and your sister we're just friends" keigo said a little frightened.

"Wow your wings are even bigger in person" Rin said as he was about to poke them, " please don't touch them" Rin immediately stepped back as he began writing in his hero journal. I decided to interfere as I quickly pulled keigo away from Akio, "Well guys let me properly introduce you guys, hawks this is Rin "Hey!" Akio "tch" and Takara "nice to meet you"" I finished, "Oh [Y/N] this is my husband, Shingo" takara said as we both waved at eachother, "it's so nice to meet you-".