𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒⚠️

════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
                "mommy"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉

════════════════════════════

The warmer it got the more work I had, which was really annoying, I finished writing my report as I let out a sigh stretching back in my chair. I enjoyed the quietness off my office with the sunlight shining through my huge windows, "[Y/N]!!" Akira shouted barging in my office snapping me out of my trance. "I'm sorry but there's a man threatening to bomb a bank if you don't show up in the next twenty minutes" she spoke, I immediately stood up telling her to give me all the information she can about this dude.

"Well umm, he's 35, has done some crimes for you mainly and if you couldn't tell he's an extremely obsessed fan, in the pass he pulled the same stunt but you were really young and they didn't feel as if it was safe for you" she spoke as we hopped into the car. "Woah well that's strange" I responded as he began approaching the scene, I hoped out the car approaching the chief of police.

"[Y/N]!! You finally came! Oh you don't know how long I've been waiting" the man in front of the bank spoke, "well looks like I already found him" I whispered to myself as I looked at him trying to remember the name Akira told me. "Heyyy... Shiori?- "oh you know my name! This is the best damn of my life" he interrupted me as he began smiling.

"So Shiori how about we let everyone in the bank go?" "But I'm doing this for you" he interrupted again "But I don't want this, how about you let them go and we run away together" I spoke lowly walking towards him. "No one will know right?" He spoke as I fully approached him, "no one will know" I spoke in a whisper as he unlocked the bank doors as everyone ran out.

"You're such a good boy, Shiori~" I whispered as I grabbed his hand, "Come on in this crowd we can escape easily" I spoke as he began to feel dizzy he fell on my chest as I gently laid him down. "We'll live a long and happy life together" I spoke pulling my face closer to his as his eyes fluttered a bit until he was out cold. I smiled as I took the syringe out of his neck, "guys he's down" I shouted back at the cops as they took him out of my arms.

"Well didn't that just ruin my day" I heard from behind me as I stood up, "well I didn't know you were here" I replied turning around to be met with keigo golden eyes. "Yeah well if you knew I was would you have pulled that whole stunt?" He spoke lowly, "I'm just doing my job, what you upset I called him a good boy?" I questioned as his face turned red.

"Awe don't worry just wait till we get home" I spoke lowly walking away from the scene, I hopped into the car as I saw that smug grin on his face.

.
.
.
I stood in the mirror staring at the revealing red lingerie I was wearing, I wanted to surprise keigo but I also wanted to take control for once. I sat on my bed waiting to hear him come in, it was 7:36pm and he would usually get home around 8 incase he stopped somewhere.