𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎⚠️

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                        "I need you kid"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
           "I need you kid"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
   ════════════════════════════

It was finally the 24th at around 3:15am keigo was supposed to meet me here so we can finally be on our way to my moms house, my phone dinged as I put my final items in the bag I grab my phone of the night stand as I saw I got a text messages from keigo...

Dickhead
How long is the ride there sweetlips?"

Sweetcheeks
Sweetlips? That's a new one
It's about 4 Hours we can get there by 8
If we live by 4 any later itll be noon

Dickhead
Perfect
And can you change my name now? I thought we were cool now😞

   Sweetcheeks changed Dickhead to Keigo!!
   Keigo changed sweetcheeks to Pretty tits💫!!

Keigo
Can you add an emoji?

Pretty tits💫
Really keigo...

Pretty tits changed Keigo to Keigo🦅!!

Keigo🦅
Thank you sexy😘

I rolled my eyes playfully as I throw my phone on the bed, not telling what time keigo would be here we'd probably get there at noon so I decided to take a relaxing shower. I put my outfit out on the bed as I grabbed my towel placing it on my towel rack in the bathroom. I heard meowing downstairs as I realized I had to get patches stuff together, yes I'm taking him with me it's his little family reunion too, I quickly went downstairs to pour his food in his bowl as he ran to his bowl.

"Glad I gave him the front door key I'm not stopping my shower to answer the door plus he can just come in through the balcony" I thought as I turned the water on then proceeded to get undress I hoped in the shower as I let the hot water run over my body, I grabbed my washcloth was I laundered it up with soap as I ran it through my body. I began to daydream as I ran the washcloth over my arms, suddenly the should of a door opening and closing snapped me out of my daydreaming.

"Keigo" I called out but no one answered I didn't pay it no mind as I began to rinse my self off, "you weren't gonna tell me kid?" I heard a voice behind me say and I immediately knew who it was. "I quickly turned around as I covered my chest, "Keigo what are you doing in here?" I whisper yelled as he just smirked at me. "I need you kid" he said as he smashed his lips onto mine as I felt his cold hands begin to roam my body, he lead us more into the water as he began to massage my breast. He broke the kiss to start attacking my neck, "Keigo it's like 4:30 in the morning dont you think it's a little too early to-" he hit a spot on my neck making me swallow my words.