𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗⚠️

════════════════════════════┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                    "you're doing good"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
              "you're doing good"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

It was now January 29th... my birthday and Rumi was gonna be busy with work all day today and I haven't really heard from keigo since yesterday. I turned to the big window behind me watch the snow fall, I was in my house quite as usual I've been here since 5 and it was now 11am. I got to leave a little early considering it was my birthday so that's great but I didn't really have anything to do.

I leaned back into my chair as I watched the beautiful scenery, I had nothing to do for once as I had already finished my paper work. I felt a vibration on my desk making me turn around, I reached into my back seeing it was my phone.

Keigo🦅
when you get off, get ready and dress nice

I was a little confused until I remembered him saying how he'd make it up to me but I didn't think it'd be so soon. I watched the clock as it read 11:24am 6 minutes left, I texted him back reading any other messages I had.

Rumi🐰
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY...

Kara🥧
Happy 22nd birthday rock...

Twin for the win💥
Big 22 sis I feel old but hap...

Mr.smarty pants🤓
you're one year closer to de...

Mom🪺
Happy birthday to my favo...

I smiled as I responded to all of them, soon hearing a knock on the door. "Y/N just a reminder, you were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago. I don't want you to be late to anything" Akira spoke through the door, I checked the time noticing it was 11:35am time really does fly "thank you Akira I lost track of time" I replied gathering my things.

———

I stepped out of the bathroom into my room wrapped in a towel, eyeing the black dress I planed on wearing hoping it wasn't too much. I lotioned my body later putting my underwear and bra on, I couldn't really figure out how I wanted my hair but I figured I worry about that later.

Once I put the dress on I realized how fitted it was yet short, it was a square cut long sleeve black dress. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear tights underneath or it might just ruin the look, but it's cold so of course I'm putting them on. I sat at my desk as I began doing a little bit of makeup soon styling my hair, until I felt my phone vibrate.

Keigo🦅
It's 12:54, I been there at 1:00

The text instantly made me rush a bit but I still managed to finish on time, I looked through my closet trying to find a good pair of shoes and a coat to match. "What do you think patch? The heeled sock boots... or the Mary Jane's?" I questioned placing them on the floor in front of him and to my surprise he picked the heeled sock boots. "you got taste Mr., now what coat?" I held two coats in my hand a long black trench and a black medium one that tied around the front.