Saiyan Love~

Y/N has spent a few years with Vegita and Raditz. He grew very close with both. Him and Raditz are basically brothers at this point. The three of them have just finished a mission and we're sitting by a campfire on the planet they conquered.

Y/N: Nothin like sitting on a planet that you just murdered people on with your buds.

Raditz: Well said brother.

Those 2 fist bump while Vegita looks up at the sky and then suggests something.

Vegita: Guys. Do you think that there could be more Saiyan's out there?

Y/N: I don't know maybe.

Raditz: There could be- Wait. I just remembered!

Y/N: What?

Raditz: I have a sister that got sent off Planet Vegeta like Y/N.

Y/N: Really? What for?

Raditz: My parents sent her off before the planet was destroyed so that she wouldn't die.

Y/N: Oh.

Vegita: Well where is she?

Raditz: I think she's on a planet called "Earth". I can go visit her and see if she'll join our cause.

Y/N: What was our cause again?

Vegita: Defeating Frieza.

Y/N: Oh yea.

Raditz: Alright I'll be heading to Earth. I'll see you guys when I get back.

Y/N: Be safe bro.

Raditz: Don't worry I'll be fine.

Raditz walks over to his pod and flies off to Earth.

Y/N: So uh. I guess it's just us 2.

Vegita: Yea... Just us... All alone...

Y/N: You good?

Vegita: Look Y/N. I need to get something off my chest.

Y/N: What? Your chest plate?

Vegita: No! I need to tell you something.

Y/N: Oh, what's up?

Vegita: *sigh* Here it goes. Y/N. Ever since I met you I thought you were cute. Then when I sat on your lap in the space pods my heart was just racing and I couldn't figure out why. When we slept in the same bed and you cuddled me I had this warm and fuzzy feeling that I couldn't understand. And when I saw you walk out of the shower, I figured it out... Y/N L/N... I'm in love with you...

Y/N:.... Vegita...

Vegita: It's fine if you don't like me ba- HMPH!?

She was cut off by Y/N kissing her. She was surprised at first but melted into the kiss. When they broke away a string of saliva was still connected to their lips.

Y/N: I was waiting on you to make a move for a while.

Vegita: So you knew? How?

Y/N: Raditz figured it out and told me.

Vegita: Oh, so does this mean that we're together?

Y/N: Of course it does.

Vegita: Good. Because now I can do this.

Y/N: Wha-

LEMON WARNING!!! If you don't wanna see this skip ahead.

She pushes him on the floor, gets on top of him and starts another make-out session. Their tongue's fought for dominance and Vegita won because Y/N was still shocked at the time. As Vegita's tongue explored Y/N's mouth she started grinding on Y/N's dick making him moan a little bit. However, Y/N wasn't gonna let that slide. He gripped her fat ass making her gasp. With that moment he flipped them so now he was on top and now he had the dominance in the make-out session. Once they separated again they locked eyes.