Time before the Games.

Y/N, Vegita, and Trunks land at Capsule Corp

Panchy: Oh? Y/N! Vegita! It's been so long! How was space?

Y/N: Hello, MILF.

Panchy: Who is this lavender-haired woman you brought with you?

Y/N: Your granddaughter from the future.

Panchy: Oh?

Y/N: Where's the woman at? We got an Android to repair.

Dr. Briefs: Why come to the acorn when you have the mighty oak!? I taught Bulma everything she knows! Except the dangers of miscegenation, apparently.

Y/N: I don't care who helps, just fix him up. I'm tired of him calling me a bird.

Dr. Briefs: Just try to keep the house-geusts to a minimum. We just got rid of Yajirobe, and we BARELY have enough food to accommodate anyone-

Then everybody else lands in the ship.

Dr. Briefs: -else.

Inside the house.

Y/N: Then he just flew off. Now we don't know where he is. All we know is he's setting up for the tournament.

Krillin: Well, plus size - you're alive.

Y/N: Thanks for the clarification

He says with sarcasm

Krillin: Hey, don't knock it - sometimes you ain't do lucky.

Roshi: Yeah.

Yamcha: Yuh-huh.

Vegita: Mhm.

Chiaotzu: Yepyepyep!

Trunks: Wait a second - have all five of you died!?

Krillin: Ohoho, yeah! Chiaotzu and I twice! First round was basically just Piccolo's Dad being a dick.

Chiaotzu: Yep, second time I blew myself up trying to kill Y/N...  And now he's here.

Trunks: Oh, wait - so how did Yamcha die?

Yamcha: UH... um...

Vegita: Oh yes, go ahead! Tell us how you died! I'll fact-check.

Yamcha; On my feet! Like a man!

Y/N: Well, you're half right.

Roshi: If you're sinished picking on Yamcha,

Vegita: NEVER!

Roshi: We've got bigger fish to fry. Cell's out there, and we gotta get ready for this tournament.

With Cell.

Cell: How did all these squared make a circle!? I just... No, no, it's fine, it's fine, it doesn't bother me, it doesn't bother me, it bothers me, it bothers me a lot! AND THAT ONE'S STILL GREEN!!

Back to the crew

Y/N: Alright. So for the tournament. We're gonna need me, Vegita, Trunks, Piccolo, Tien, I guess Krillin and Yamcha if they wanna come, Goki, and Gohan. We should head to the lookout cuz they're gonna be out soon.

Chi Chi: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Y/N: What now?

Chi Chi: I need you all to get this through your heads. I told Goki she could TRAIN with Gohan. I never said ANYTHING about letting him FIGHT!

Krillin: You cannot keep him out of this; he's a fighter!

Chi Chi: He's 10!

Krillin: And he's a part of the 5 strongest fighters we have!