Dropping the "Trunks"~ 🍋

Seems most of you wanted Trunks to "train" with Y/N. So, let's go.

Y/N: Alright ladies. Stop arguing.

Vegita: What?

Y/N: I have decided who will enter the chamber with me.

Goki: Who!?

Y/N: Gohan?

Gohan: Yeah?

Y/N: Gimme a drumroll.

Suddenly a drum set appears in front of Gohan and he does the drumroll.

Y/N: ...Trunks. It's your lucky day.

Trunks: YES!

Vegita: What!? Why her!?

Y/N: Because. Once we deal with Cell and the Androids she's gonna have to go back to her timeline. And she hasn't spent much time with me so, I'm giving her the chance to.

Trunks hugs his arm

Trunks: Thanks!

Y/N: No problem. I'll see you guys when I get out!

They walk in and the door closes.

Gohan: Mom?

Goki: Yeah?

Gohan: Does that make Mr. Y/N my stepdad?

Goki: I'm not sure what that is.

Vegita: Idiot. It's when his real Dad isn't around and another guy comes and gets with the mother.

Goki: Oh. Then yes.

Gohan: Huh. Cool.

Inside the chamber

Y/N: Bruh.

Trunks: Holy! It's nothing but a white void! I can't see where it ends! Or even where it begins!

Y/N: Jesus Christ.

Trunks is just admiring the scenery

Y/N: We should start training now.

Trunks: Oh... Right.

Y/N: Alright, we should learn how to master Super Saiyan.

Trunks: How do we do that?

Y/N: Us Saiyans have great ape forms and to control that we just had to stay in it until we gained full control. So my guess would be we just gotta stay in Super Saiyan for long periods of time.

Trunks: That makes sense.

Y/N goes Super and so does Trunks and they spar. After sparring they eat some food and Y/N goes for a shower (cuz I'm putting one in the chamber). Once Y/N comes out Trunks stares I'm awe at Y/N's shirtless body and starts blushing. Y/N notices this and snaps her back into reality.

Y/N: Trunks.

Trunks: H-huh?

Y/N: You should head in for a shower. We don't wanna stink up the chamber.

Trunks: Oh... right!

She heads in there and Y/N lays down on the bed.

Y/N: Huh. A whole year with Trunks. Wonder how this'll turn out.

After about 20 minutes she comes out but Y/N's already asleep so she also goes to sleep. After a few days and some cliche training montages. They're sitting on the floor drinking some water.

Y/N: Welp, this has been going good so far, right?

Trunks: Definitely.

Y/N: I never really got too much of your story. Wanna tell me about what happened in the future?