A New Threat...

Y/N: They weren't as bad as you made them out to be Trunks.

Trunks: You're just strong. They're even stronger than the ones in my time.

Y/N: Really? So if I went with you to the future I could just kill them with little to no effort.

Trunks: Yeah, probably.

Piccolo: So, it seems only one Super Saiyan can beat them at the moment.

Vegita: Fuck you green man!

Y/N: Not to be a dick. But he's right Vegita.

Vegita: ...

She flies off

Trunks: Mom!

Y/N: Let it go. She just needs to blow off some steam.

Krillin: So, if Y/N ever needs to get tagged out of battle. We could always get a "Super Namekian". Huh, Piccolo? Super Namekian? Too bad those don't exist right?

Piccolo gets a little pissed hearing that and flies off

Piccolo: You can kiss the greenest part of my ass!

Tien: There are greener parts of his ass?

Y/N: Where the hell is he going?

Krillin: Probably to the lookout. Or any other place in that direction.

Y/N: The hell is the lookout?

Krillin: God's house.

Y/N: Oh. Ok, so. Since we have nothing else to do. We should probably move Goki, before the Androids get to her house.

Krillin: Good idea.

They fly over to Goki's house and land.

Y/N: Alright. House in the middle of the woods. Smart idea.

Krillin: Heads up. Be super nice to Chi Chi, she can be a total-

The door swings open hitting Krillin in the face

Chi Chi: Gohan!- Oh... it's you.

Krillin gets a bump on his head where the door hit and... Krillin Owned Count: 31 (We don't count all of em.)

Yamcha: Huh? Hey guys! How are ya?

Trunks: Oh, uh, Yamcha, right? How's it ha- I mean, how are you doing?

Yamcha: Oh, you know... hanging in there. So, what happened? Did Vegita clean up the Androids.

Y/N: Not really. Turns out the first 2 we found weren't the ones Trunks was talking about. We found the other 3 and I fought one of em but she left in the middle of our fight. Now, they're heading here to kill Goki. So we came here to move her.

Krillin: Yeah! We'll take her to Kame House! They'll never look for him there!

Yamcha: That is literally the second place they'll look.

Y/N: Capsule Corp?

Yamcha: Third.

Y/N: Ok, Kame House it is.

Yamcha: Why there-

Y/N: Cuz I can try and fend them off for a while. I was pretty even against one of them.

They pick up Goki and put her in the ship.

Yamcha: So, where's Vegita during all this?

Y/N: Probably blowing up some mountains. Because she knows she wouldn't stand a chance against the Androids. Oh, hey. Gohan's flying down.