The rematch...

This is gonna be a shorter part because I'm not creative enough to write a good fight scene.

Y/N and Cell are in their battle stances and staring each other down.

Cell: You gonna make a move?

Y/N: Are you?

Cell: I don't know. Are you?

Y/N: I can't tell.

They both stand there for a few more seconds before deciding to charge at each other and just start throwing hands.

Cell: Why are you holding back?

Y/N: Maybe because you're already weakened from your fight with Goki. Y'know what I have a solution.

They back off of each other and Y/N gives Cell some of his energy.

Vegita/Trunks: ...What-

Piccolo: THE FUCK!?

Y/N: Just wanted it to be fair.

Cell: Ah. Thank you. Now back to it.

They both charge in again, their fists clashing, and get back to trading blows. Cell punches Y/N in the stomach but he grabs Cell's arm and pulls Cell towards him so he can get a good punch in the face. Cell shakes it off and tries to kick Y/N but he vanishes behind Cell and hits him down to the floor. Y/N tries to hit him on the way down but Cell dodges and kicks him into a mountain. Cell starts flying over until he gets impaled by a Spirit Sword.

 Cell starts flying over until he gets impaled by a Spirit Sword

Y/N comes out and starts slicing but Cell just regenerates.

Cell: Does everybody keep forgetting that I have Piccolo's cells?

Y/N: No, I just really wanted to try out that move.

Y/N speed blitzes Cell and punches him into a mountain and launches a new beam at him.

Y/N: Final... KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!

 KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!

Cell: OH SHIT-

The beam hits Cell head on. The smoke clears and Cell's there with quite literally half of his body blown off but he just regenerates again.

Y/N: Damnit you're persistent.

Cell: I do have your cells.

Cell speed blitzes Y/N this time and uppercuts him into the air then hits him back down to the ground. While still in the air he charges up a Kamehameha. Y/N looks up and sees this and uses another beam technique.

Cell/Y/N: Kamehame.... HAAAAAAA!!!/Big Bang... KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA!!!

Like that but aimed upward

The two beams clash and both struggle to win. However, the Final Kamehameha Y/N used earlier drained a lot of his energy leaving Cell a little bit stronger causing Cell's beam to overpower Y/N's and he gets consumed by the beam.

Vegita/Goki/Trunks: Y/N!!!

Cell's Kamehameha stops and he's still in the stance breathing heavily.

Cell: How... do you... like that?...

The smoke clears and Y/N is seen standing there with scratches, the top half of his outfit gone, pants a little torn up, and also breathing heavily.

Y/N: Good... fight.... you won..... fair and square.......

He turns to the group and sadly smiles.

Y/N: I'm sorry..... I failed.....

He falls to his knees and then falls to the ground.

Vegita/Goki/Trunks: Y/N!

Vegita, Goki, and Trunks run up to Y/N.

Vegita: Come on stay with me!

Goki: You'll be ok!

Trunks: Don't die!

They all say with tears in their eyes. Piccolo jumps down. Gohan looks at Y/N's near lifeless body with tears threatening to drop. Piccolo gets on one knee and puts an ear up to him.

Piccolo: He's still breathing! He's not dead yet!

He puts a hand on Y/N's chest and uses that "clear" technique thing that he has.

Piccolo: Come on. Work damn it!

After a few more tries he realizes it's not really working and takes his hand off.

Piccolo: There's only one other option. Krillin!

Goki: No.

Piccolo: Huh?

Goki forms what looks like a ki blast in her hand and aims it at Y/N.

Vegita: What do you think your doing!?

Trunks: Are you cra-

She "fires" the "ki blast" at Y/N and the other two are about to scream until they see Y/N slowly opening his eyes.

Goki: I gave him the last bit of energy I had left.

Y/N: Ugh... What happened?

Trunks: you ended up in a beam clash with Cell and lost.

Y/N: Oh... So I failed... Sorry everybody...

Goki: Don't worry, you did the best you could.

Cell: Yes! I'm impressed! I was using my full power there! Thank you Y/N! I can assure you one thing. Once this planet is gone, you will definitely be remembered.

???: That's enough...

Cell: Hm?

???: I said that's enough.

They all look to see Gohan. He takes off the cape and starts walking towards Cell.

Y/N: Gohan, no!

Gohan: I have to. I'm the Earth's last hope. There's no other way.

Gohan stands face to face with Cell.

Y/N: Somebody... stop him...

He says as he slowly fades into unconscious. (Goki's energy wasn't nearly as much to keep him conscious.)

Well. Gohan has stepped up to fight Cell. After seeing his stepdad almost dead and his Mom with no energy left he has built up to courage to fight. Will Gohan end up winning and saving the Earth? Will Cell win and blow up the Earth? Find out next time on "The last male Saiyan. (sort of)"