Things that have been happening

Hello, lads. It is I, Black_ShyGuy.

I'm just gonna cut to the chase here.

You might not get an update for the rest of the week. The reason being, the school year is about to end, and I have a shit ton of missing work to do. If I don't get a part out by the end of the day on Friday you WILL %100 NO LIES, NO TRICKS, NO "I forgot" OR "I was a lazy piece of shit". NONE OF THAT. YOU WILL GET ANOTHER PART SATURDAY IF I DON'T POST ONE BY THE END OF THE DAY ON FRIDAY. If I for some reason don't post on Saturday. I give full permission to roast me (again.)

Also, I'm getting back into therapy so that might slow the updates down a bit. Hope you can understand.

Last thing.

I really appreciate all the support you guys give this story and to me. I'm really grateful for the kind words you all have sent me when I said something was happening in my personal life or when my little sister was born.

When I first started making these books, I never expected for them to get this much support. I really only started making these to get a new hobby. You guys are the best fans I could ask for and I thank you for that.

Like for real. 67.9K reads? Never would've expected that many. I also didn't really realize that some of you like this book because of the different personality that I gave the reader. Apparently most of the other books you guys have read, the reader had pretty much the same personality so seeing that you guys love the personality of Y/N makes me happy.

(This message of "thank you for all the support" is meant for all of the fans. Not just the Dragon Ball fans. Just in case some people are confused. My name is Black_ShyGuy, and I approve this message.)

You guys also got this to #55 for the "harem" category. So, thanks for that.

So, all in all. Thank you. Thank you for reading, thank you for the support, (and a little bit of context on what being a big brother would be like.) and thank you to the ones who helped me gain a little bit of confidence when going into therapy for the first time.

Ok this is the last thing.

Out of these anime's and other shit that I've watched, what should I make a book out of?

Or?