Lemon Time

Y/N walks into a spare bedroom and plops Goki down on the bed.

Goki: We're going a little fast aren't we?

Y/N: What makes you say that?

Goki: I mean, normally people do... what did Chi Chi say it was? "Kissing?" Yeah that.

Y/N: Up to you.

Goki: Yeah, I wanna do that. It's been a while since I've done this, so. I wanna ease into it.

Y/N: Alright.

Y/N picks her up and turns around so that she's now on top of him. They begin the make out session. Y/N immediately sees Goki's a lot more gentle than Vegita. So, he eases up on the aggression a bit. Goki moans into the kiss. After a few minutes they begin a tongue wrestle. Y/N wins by gripping her ass causing her to gasp out of surprise. They both lean back out of the kiss and stare at each other's eyes for a bit. Y/N sees little hearts in her eyes, and that's how he knows... that he has awoken a monster.

Y/N: Uh... You ok?

Goki says nothing and pulls down his pants and boxers to reveal his schmeat. She wastes no time and deepthroats it.

Goki gets an amazing idea and stands up for a second.

Y/N: Why'd you stop?

She responds by going Super Saiyan and taking off her clothes until she has only panties, and she gets right back to suckin, this time she just sucks on the tip and uses her tits to pleasure the shaft.

She's suckin ya tip mate! She's suckin ya willy! She's givin you that tongue twister 3000!

After a few minutes Y/N has had enough and goes Super himself, he picks her up again and places her in the 69 position. She goes back to deepthroating like a pro while you explore inside of her with your tongue. After a few minutes of eating for both of you, you feel something squirt on your face, you lick it up, pick her up, bend her over, and slowly slide your ginourmous schmeat inside her causing her to grip the bedsheets and moan into a pillow (mainly because she's sensitive. I mean she just squirted on ya face mate.). Once you're all the way in, you wait for her to give the "ok". Which she does by moving in such a way, your rod is going in and out without you moving. You grab her hips and thrust in and out at an average pace, her cheeks jiggling with every thrust as well as her tits bouncing with every thrust.

Goki: Mm~.... Go f-faster....

Y/N does as he's told and goes faster, the jiggling of her cheeks and bouncing of her tits pick up in speed. Y/N reaches down and fondles her breasts, having one finger on each hand play with her nipples. Goki is a moaning mess at this point. Y/N increases his speed even more going Super Saiyan 2. The sounds of Goki's moans and her wet pussy being pounded are music to his ears. He switches up the position again, he's now on the bed again and Goki's on top. She leans down, allowing Y/N to suckle on her breast while she slams herself up and down on your cock.

Goki: Fuck!~ You're so big~...

After about another 45 minutes of Goki massaging Y/N's cock with her pussy and the occasional comment of how big he is, or how he's stretching her out, or how she's about to cum again. Y/N lets her know that he's close.

Y/N: I'm... close... where do you want it?...

Goki: Inside me... I want to feel it...

Y/N stands up, holding Goki and slams his cock into her as hard as he can until he finally climaxes. Eventually, he feels it building up at the end, and with one final thrust he cums inside of Goki. Rope after rope shoots inside of her, and after a good 30 seconds he finishes and pulls out. He strokes it, releasing the last little bit onto her stomach and breasts.

Y/N: Whew... So, how was it?

Goki: ...

He sees the casual look hanine girls have after being cummed in, with her tongue out and shit.

Y/N: Rate it out of 10?

Goki: ...15... thousand...

Y/N: Nice. I'm gonna go wash up.

Goki: I'm gonna... lay here for a bit...

Y/N gives her a thumbs up and walks in the bathroom to take a shower.

Welp, that's done. I'm kinda proud of that one. I tried to go more into detail of what was happening so that you guys could use your imagination better.

Let me know how I did.

Alright, for the real stuff. I'm not sure if I want to do the Buu arc. This part took longer to come out because it's either writers block, or I was focusing on my other books too much. The reason I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the Buu arc or not is because I really don't feel like watching the whole arc and figuring out how to implement Y/N in there. Plus, watching Super will be easier for me because I've watched it multiple times.

Ok, enough of that. Hope you guys enjoyed this part. See ya next time, or in one of my other books if you read those.