Y/N backstory

"My name is Y/N. I'm a Saiyan. For you to fully understand my story we gotta go back."

Flashback

Inside the nursery

King Vegeta: She's growing bigger and stronger everyday! My daughter! Pride and joy. The latent battle power within you is astonishing! It is you who will rule the universe. That monster Frieza thinks the Saiyan's will serve him without question. But he'll fall to us! I look forward to watching you grow into a vicious queen.

He starts walking out until he notices a baby that stood out.

King Vegeta: Who is this child!? What is he doing in the same room as my daughter!?

Assistant 1: Your majesty!

He puts a scouter up to the glass to read his power level

Assistant 1: This is Y/N. He is the child of F/N (Father's name)

King Vegeta: This nursery is preserved for exceptional children who will become Saiyan Elite's! Not some low ranking baby taken off the street! Explain yourselves.

Assistant 1: Yes of course your majesty... You see, we found that his latent abilities are exceptionally high.

King Vegeta: You dare suggest that this toddler has a reading that's on par with my daughter!?

Assistant 1: Uh sir I- whenever we analyzed Y/N his power level actually far exceeded you daughter's...

King Vegeta: What you're saying isn't possible. The princess's reading broke every record in Saiyan history! Give me that!

He snatched the scouter out of the assistant's hand and put it up to the glass so he could see for himself. He slammed his hand against the class causing Y/N to start crying and his power level went up so high that it broke the scouter.

Assistant 2: I'm terribly sorry, the gauge appears to have been shot out. We'll get a new one shortly.

Assistant 3: I'm sending for one now.

End of flashback

"Long story short. They proved that I deserved to be in the same room as the Princess and King Vegeta sent me off world. My parents tried to come for me but they ran into a meteor shower and got killed. Since then I've been surviving on my own. I was doing well for living by myself. Then one day while I was training 2 space pods landed nearby."

Y/N: Huh?

The pods open and 2 people step out.

Y/N: Who's there!?

Y/N gets into a battle stance until he sees a woman and a man jump out of the crater the pods made.

Y/N: Who are you guys?

???: Look Vegita, he has a tail. Could he be a Saiyan?

Vegita: I'm assuming he is. What's your name?

Y/N: Wha-

Vegita: You heard me! What is your name!?

Y/N: Sorry. I'm Y/N.

Vegita gains a look of shock on her face and Raditz looks confused

Vegita: No way...

Raditz: What's wrong?

Vegita: Do you remember the Saiyan the get sent off world back when we were kids?

Raditz: Yes?

Vegita: What was his name.

Raditz: Uh, Y/-

The realization hits Raditz and he gains the same shocked look while Y/N stands there looking confused still

Y/N: So who are you guys?

Raditz: Oh, uh, I'm Raditz.

Vegita: And I'm Vegita. Princess of Saiyan's!

Y/N: Ok. And what are you doing here?

Vegita: We came here to conquer this planet but since your here you may as well come with us.

Y/N: I don't know if I should trust you guys. We only know each other's names so far.

Vegita: Well then I'll explain more. As you already know I'm the princess of Saiyan's.

Y/N: Uh-huh.

Vegita: We Saiyan's are a warrior race that conquers planets and sell them for profit. But our planet and our race got wiped out by a meteor and now we're the only ones left.

Y/N: I feel like I would remember that.

Raditz: You probably don't because you were sent off world when you were a baby.

Y/N: I was? What for?

Raditz: Apparently the King was afraid that you would lose control and accidentally wipe out the Saiyan's yourself.

Vegita: That's pretty much it. So will you come with us?

Y/N: I still don't know...

Vegita: Ok then. I'll give you 2 options. You either come with us and we take you to a place that has food, water, showers, all that. Or you stay here and die with this planet. Which one are you choosing?

Y/N: Well I guess I'll go with you guys then.

Vegita: Excellent. Come on.

Y/N: Wait. You only have 2 pods. I would have to share with one of you.

Raditz: My pod has no more room. So you'll have to share with her.

Y/N: I don't mind.

Vegita: Fine. Come on.

Y/N sits down in the pod but he takes up the whole seat leaving no where for Vegita to sit.

Vegita: Scoot over! You're taking up all the room!

Y/N: But I don't wanna. This seat is comfy.

Vegita: Well then wear am I going to sit?

Y/N: I mean you can sit on my lap if you want.

Vegita blushes and looks away.

Y/N: You good? Your face is red.

Vegita: I'm fine!

Y/N: Ok? You gonna sit down or what?

Vegita:...Fine...

She hesitantly sits on his lap and she's blushing the whole time.

Y/N: There we go. Was that so hard?

Vegita: Shut up! Raditz, you ready to go?

Raditz: Yup!

Vegita: Ok let's go.

They lift off and blast into space.

Y/N: Woah!! This is cool!

Vegita: Eh, it gets boring after a while.

Y/N: Well it's cool for me.

Vegita: Whatever.

They sit in silence for a while. Being this close Vegita gets a good look at Y/N.

Vegita's mind: Damn! It's already awkward enough sitting on his lap. Why does he have to be so goddamn hot!?

Meanwhile in Y/N's head

Y/N's mind: What's going on in my pants? There's something growing.

_________________________________________

Y/N has met the princess of Saiyan's. He has used his secret rizz technique. Vegita seems to be taking a liking to Y/N. Will she make a move at some point? Will Y/N find out that he is the rizzler? Find out next time on "The last male Saiyan (sort of"