New Tournament?

It's been 7 years since Cell went down. It's been pretty peaceful. Y/N's staying at Goki's place because he has a son now. However, he still visits Vegita. Gohan's goin to high school now. Vegita's been training. Goki's been training and helping Y/N take care of their son. (Yes Goten will be a full blooded Saiyan.) And Y/N trains a little bit here and there. Goki, Y/N, and their son Goten are chilling watching TV when Gohan gets home.

Gohan: Hey guys!

Goki: Hey Gohan!

Y/N: Sup.

Goten: Gohan!

He jumps up and runs to hug his big brother. Then Y/N notices the goofy outfit he's wearing.

 Then Y/N notices the goofy outfit he's wearing

Y/N: What are you wearing?

Gohan: Oh! This! Uh, you know how I'm going to high school in Satan City now?

Y/N: Yeah?

Gohan: On my way to and from school I sometimes see a crime going on so I wear this and stop the crime so no one can know my identity at school.

Y/N: Hm. Good plan. Could've gone a little cooler with the outfit tho. I mean, my fighting clothes are way cooler.

Goten: I think the outfit's cool!

Gohan: Thanks Goten.

The next day.

Gohan heads off to school and all that shit. Blah blah. Who likes school? Skip to when he gets home.

Gohan: Hey guys, I'm home!

Y/N: How was it today?

Gohan: Not great. A girl found out my identity.

Y/N: Probably cuz your costume is trash.

Gohan: Oh come on! It's not that bad. Anyway, I have something to tell you. Where's Mom?

Y/N: Training. Why?

Gohan: She'll want to hear this too. Also, get Vegita.

Y/N: Ok?

Y/N uses instant transmission to get to Vegita. He says nothing and just teleports back to the house with her.

Vegita: What the- How did I get here!?

Y/N: Yo.

Vegita: Oh. You. Why did you bring me here?

Y/N: Gohan has something to tell us.

Just then Goki walks in.

Goki: Woo! That was some good training. Oh, hey Vegita! When did you get here?

Vegita: Just now. Apparently your boy has something to say.

Gohan: Alright. Now that everyone's here. Let's get to it. There's going to be another World Martial Arts Tournament.

Goki: Another one!? Alright!

Y/N: That's that tournament that Hercule won while we we're actually saving the planet right?

Gohan: Yeah. Are you in?

Vegita: I am. I finally get to show that I'm stronger than you Kakarotta.

Goki: Same here.

Gohan: What about you Dad?

(Y/N's pretty much Gohan's father figure now so he's just gonna call him Dad.)

Y/N: Eh, I don't know. What's the point in being the champion? Why are you even entering Gohan?

Gohan: Well... funny story... You know that girl that found out my identity?

Y/N: What about her?

Gohan: She sort of said that if I didn't enter the tournament... she would reveal my identity.

Y/N: You let a girl blackmail you?

Gohan: I guess?

Y/N: That's sad. Anyway, I guess I will.

Gohan: Nice. And the top 5 contestants win prize money. Now we gotta tell everyone else.

Y/N: Already on it.

Y/N teleports to Kame House and sees Krillin, 18 and their daughter Marron. (I had 18 stay with Krillin.)

Y/N: Yo.

Krillin: Y/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: Just came to tell you about another "World Martial Arts Tournament". Wanted to see if you guys would enter.

Krillin: Oh, another one?

18: What's in it for us?

Y/N: The top 5 contestants win prize money.

18: How much are we talking?

Y/N: Based off of the information that Gohan didn't tell me and I just know... The winner gets 10,000,000. 2nd gets 5,000,000. 3rd gets 3,000,000. 4th gets 2,000,000. And 5th gets 1,000,000.

18: We'll enter.

Y/N: Cool.

He uses instant transmission to get to the lookout where he finds Piccolo.

Y/N: Piccolo, my boy. What's up?

Piccolo: What?

Y/N: New "World Martial Arts Tournament". You in?

Piccolo: Sure.

Y/N: Nice.

He teleports to Tien.

Y/N: Sup Triclops.

Tien: Hey.

Y/N: "World Martial Arts Tournament".

Tien: I'm in.

Y/N: Ok.

And finally he teleports to Raditz

Y/N: Raditz. My brother from another mother, and I'm still banging your sister. What's up?

Raditz: You still have to bring that up?

Y/N: Yup. Anyway, there's gonna be this thing where if we get top 5 we get money.

Raditz: I love with the richest woman on Earth. Why would I need money?

Y/N: Now hold on. Get this. You get to fight.

Raditz: Bet.

Y/N: Cool.