Raditz's sister + Raditz's death

(I'm removing Chi Chi from the harem cuz I don't know how I would use her)

Raditz is flying around Earth looking for his sister until his scouter senses a high power level.

Raditz: Oh! A high power level. HEY! YOU! ARE YOU KAKAROTTA? SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE, STAY STILL! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT KILLING AND SELLING THIS PLANET! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!

Raditz lands in front of Piccolo

Raditz: Oh, wait a second. You're not KAKAROTTA. My bad!

Piccolo: I've got green skin, pointy ears, and a turban. Oh yeah, I must look like SO many other people.

Raditz: Oh a smartass huh? I don't appreciate smartasses. Prepare yourself for my signature attack! Keep your eye on the BIR- Ooh! A higher power level.

He flies up and looks in the direction the power level is coming from.

Piccolo: Hey! What the hell? Weren't you gonna kill me?

Raditz: Ah. There we go. Considering the average set by this one green guy and that farmer, the chances of this being Kakarotta are-...d'ah, screw it I'll just go and check.

He flies towards the power level leaving Piccolo behind.

Piccolo: Fine! Go ahead! I didn't want your company anyway. Right, Tom?

At Kame House

Bulma's ship is landing and she walks in the house.

Bulma: Hey guys!

Krillin: Boobs! I mean- Bulma! Hi.

Bulma: Ooooook. How's it goin?

Roshi: I'm drinking OJ! *DING* Now it's Apple Juice! *DING* Now it's beer! Yay, beer!

Krillin: So where's Yamcha?

Bulma: I think the bastard's cheating on me!

Krillin: Why do you say that?

Flashback

Yamcha: BULMA! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LI- Oh ok, it's totally what it looks like. Can I still live here? Please? Before this, I was living in the desert. Oh, and have you changed Puar's litter box yet?

Puar: I make boom-boom!

Flashback end

Krillin: Oh are you serious? Yamcha? Oh, that's so out of char- So you're single then?

Then Goki arrives

Goki: Hey, guys!

Bulma: Goki!

Krillin: Tail- uh wait what?

Goki: Hehe!

Bulma: Uh, Goki? I can't help but notice that five-year-old you're carrying.

Krillin: Goki, just because we picked you up in the middle of the woods when you were a kid doesn't mean you can go around stealing children.

Goki: Uh, ok... This is actually my son.

DRAMATIC STING

M. Night Shyamalan: What a twist!

Bulma: Oh wow! I guess this means you finally... you know...

Goki: Know what?

Roshi: You know... "bow-chicka-wow-wow"...

Goki: What're those noises you're makin?

Roshi/Bulma: 'Oh my GOD, he's a parent!'

Krillin: So when's the little guy gonna start training?

Goki: Actually, Chi Chi is making him Study. She wants him to grow up and be... what's it called?